PDA

View Full Version : another ship date come and gone

pooleekoehler83
09-19-06, 11:26 PM
So, heres an update on my stressful, frustrating life as a poolee.
I was told that i would be shipping out to boot on the 18th.
well they didnt do my education docs right, and i am now a tier 3 rather than a tier 2. that requires a waiver approved the commanding general. i heard she is kinda strict on some things. so i have waited around for the past 3 days wondering if i get to ship, and have heard nothing. seeing as how they only ship on mon. tues. and wed. it seems as though another date has come and gone. im so mad right now and discouraged because they build me up to go at last minute and then they are like " um well we'll let you know."
i just wish there was some way to rush my paperwork on her desk, ya know?
so yeah..... thats where i sit in my situation that i call "gay"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Brass
09-19-06, 11:44 PM
Use the time to prepare more. Your running might be good, but it could always be better. That goes for anything else.

Paper work is known for moving slowly, take it in stride.

WJason777
09-19-06, 11:46 PM
I say give it another week. I know for sure that your recuriter is going to try and do everything thats possible to get you to boot. So just take it ez man. Look at me its been 2 months sents the 1st time i went to MEPs and i didnt even get sworn in. I have to wait until Oct 2 to go back down to Meps and get that taken care of. At least you have all that out of the way.

Brass
09-19-06, 11:47 PM
Brrr...MEPS.

jinelson
09-19-06, 11:53 PM
Hang in there Steve, I know what you have been through and its all going to be worth it in the end.

Jim