PDA

View Full Version : not sure where to post this-

Tabby
09-17-06, 10:01 PM
my sister is a little naive when it comes to guys. she's dating this kid she went to school with that tells her he was in the army- <br />
<br />
he's supposedly in the process of being discharged for...

outlaw3179
09-17-06, 10:16 PM
Tell her exactly what u told us. Let her know why you have your suspicions, what you did to confirm them, and why her boyfriend is a worthless piece of garbage. Damn your sisters got quite a catch there. Good luck ..let us know how it pans out.

at1once
09-18-06, 07:00 AM
Even if she get upset. Atleast you told her.. you wouldn't want any thing to happen to her. Cause if this guy needs to lie about being in the Army he may have some deep stuff going on in his mind. It's better to tell her than to not.. Also I'm sure that the ARMY has like a solider locator system like the Maines do. Why don't you call their HQ's and see what poc # they give you. Once you get the Numbers give them to your sister and let her hear for her self.

STA0311
09-18-06, 08:39 AM
Why the hell is your sister dating a guy with a Assult charge in the first place? Army or not doesnt matter...because if it happens once, chances are it will again. I've only arrested I dont know how...

His_angel
09-18-06, 12:11 PM
I know we talked in chat last night. Hope you get the information you need today. <br />
<br />
IF he is/was in the Army then you might want to do some research on Anger Management and Spousal Abuse. As...

Tabby
09-18-06, 03:34 PM
thanks angel- i called the army recruiter- actually i called ALL the recruiters and this kid didn't enlist into any branch out of fredericksburg. his myspace account says he's an mp- and that he's making 45-50,000 a year- we just hit that mark and we've been in 4 years, not to mention he's not married so he's not collecting bah and all that trash.

you'd think she would have learned from my mom's relationship with my sperm donor dad- verbal and physical abuse must be her thing though...

all i have to say is wait until i meet him- this kid is gonna go home with a black eye and missing teeth...let's add that to his non existent rap sheet- i need an smilie that rolls it's eyes!

His_angel
09-18-06, 05:03 PM
http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/Eyecrazy.gif
crazy eyes
http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/rolleyes23d.gif
rolling eyes
http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/twirl.gif
twirling eyes
And since I'm limited to 3 ... I'll have to wait 60 seconds to post the next one.

His_angel
09-18-06, 05:04 PM
http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/something.gif
you and hubby meeting da loser.

;)

No really ... I'm not evil. :angel:

JCYM
09-18-06, 07:01 PM
tell her that she needs to take a look at the whole story and see ot from someone elses eyes at the problem

Echo5November
09-18-06, 07:06 PM
Even if he was in the Army, the dirt bag admitted he's getting charged for assault with a deadly weapon and malicious wounding. This sounds like future domestic abuse just itching to happen. He's...

Pialphamu
09-19-06, 01:35 AM
all i have to say is wait until i meet him- this kid is gonna go home with a black eye and missing teeth...let's add that to his non existent rap sheet- i need an smilie that rolls it's eyes!

Woo Hoo!! Go for it!! That's what family's for!!:banana: :yes:

WalkingMan
09-19-06, 06:48 AM
thanks angel- i called the army recruiter- actually i called ALL the recruiters and this kid didn't enlist into any branch out of fredericksburg. his myspace account says he's an mp- and that he's making 45-50,000 a year- we just hit that mark and we've been in 4 years, not to mention he's not married so he's not collecting bah and all that trash.

you'd think she would have learned from my mom's relationship with my sperm donor dad- verbal and physical abuse must be her thing though...

Hmmm....

Take him on the side, and explain to him what-all you have found out about him, and tell him that if he joins the Marines, and volunteers for service in Iraq or Afghanistan, you won't drop a dime on him to your sister.:)

Pialphamu
09-19-06, 07:12 AM
Hmmm....

Take him on the side, and explain to him what-all you have found out about him, and tell him that if he joins the Marines, and volunteers for service in Iraq or Afghanistan, you won't drop a dime on him to your sister.

He has already proven himself unworthy of the Marines and the sister.:thumbdown

WalkingMan
09-19-06, 12:11 PM
He has already proven himself unworthy of the Marines and the sister.:thumbdown

I don't know about that... I was a pretty big dip**** myself, prior to joining the Marines, and some of the guys who joined with me (the buddy system), and about half the people I went through boot camp with were dip****s too, going in... but by the time boot camp and ITR was over, and we were ready to ship out for Viet Nam, a lot of really amazing transformations had taken place.

A bunch of former luzers, misfits, criminal-types and goofballs had become people I was happy to trust, watching my back.

The Marine Corps really does make men... it's more than just a slogan.

J-Ro
09-19-06, 12:30 PM
Yeah, he sounds like a dirtbag

We live like soldiers, talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them.
:cool:

Pialphamu
09-19-06, 12:52 PM
Someone who lies and brags about something as stupid as that does not have the character needed to be a Marine.

Tabby
09-19-06, 03:54 PM
The Marine Corps really does make men... it's more than just a slogan.

it makes women too ;)

but i see what you mean- unfortunately, i wouldn't bother taking him down to the recruiters and let him join my Corps- he's not worthy of that.

i'm biding my time- he has to meet tyhe family sooner or later- and when he does, like i told gny and master sgt- he's going to relaize why it's not a good idea to lie to a Marine's little sister...

WalkingMan
09-19-06, 05:36 PM
it makes women too ;)

but i see what you mean- unfortunately, i wouldn't bother taking him down to the recruiters and let him join my Corps- he's not worthy of that.

i'm biding my time- he has to meet tyhe family sooner or later- and when he does, like i told gny and master sgt- he's going to relaize why it's not a good idea to lie to a Marine's little sister...

You might want to have a talk with your sister, too... if/when you deploy, you will no longer be around to look out for her.

I joined up back in 1967, when there was a huge demand for fresh meat, in every branch of the service. At that time, there was, if I remember correctly, some sort of program where people who had committed crimes that were not too severe, could opt to join the military (I seem to remember that this did include the Marines, as well as the other branches) instead of going to prison.

This fellow is definitely a bull****ter of the highest order, but I saw the Marine Corps turn people with a lot bigger strikes against their character, into top flight combat Marines.

The real, incurable turds wash out in basic.

lucien2
09-19-06, 06:54 PM
Confront him while your sister is not around, and then tell him to get lost or you will fill your sister in.......

J-Ro
09-19-06, 07:31 PM
[quote=Tabby]it makes women too ;)

Yes it Does... :cool:

Tabby
09-20-06, 02:49 PM
i win, i win!!!! :banana: she dumped him last night- she FINALLY listened to us AFTER she read his myspace account and the posts some girls were leaving him. apparently cheating hits closer to home than lying :confused:

thanks for all of ya'll's advice- truly appreciate it!!!

yellowwing
09-20-06, 03:05 PM
Good deal!

Osotogary
09-20-06, 03:32 PM
Congratulations, Tabby. It might be best to give this "transition" some space for a wee bit to see how your sister deals with his absence...human nature is funny that way. Best of luck to you and yours.
Gary

GySgtRet
09-20-06, 07:02 PM
When the sh**heads come out or up for air they get flushed down the s**ter.