PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU do??????

sgt.lane
09-15-06, 04:43 PM
Tools for Interrogation?
•Bush Battles to Get 'Tools Needed' to Interrogate, Try Suspected Terrorists•Senate Panel Approves Terror-Detainee Treatment Bill Opposed By Bush•Full-page "If You Were President" Archive
President Bush, warning that "the enemy wants to attack us again," called on Congress Friday to give U.S. intelligence agencies "the tools needed" to interrogate and try suspected terrorists for war crimes.

"Time is running out. Congress needs to act wisely and promptly," Bush said at a press conference in the White House Rose Garden.
Read more

If you were president, how would you handle the issue of military interrogations?

mrbsox
09-15-06, 05:33 PM
I would remind all of them
leftwingtreehuggingpantywaistedscumsuckingdouchbag s
that they swoare an oath to;

PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, SO HELP ME GOD !!

And remind them that that means protecting the citizens;
that call this country home
that defend her shores
that wish to walk the streets at night in their home town without fear
that elect their sorry a$$ in the first place

and that "SO HELP ME GOD" means they believe in GOD, and are derelect (sp?) in their duties to take it out of school, office, public grounds, etc.

For openers !!

Static_Sky25
09-15-06, 06:48 PM
how bout for starters we start going INTO mosques to take away that "free fire" area

then we start teating our prisoners the way they treat theirs???

just a thought from a poorly informed puke

rb1651
09-16-06, 10:47 AM
I would remind all of them
leftwingtreehuggingpantywaistedscumsuckingdouchbag s
that they swoare an oath to;

PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, SO HELP ME GOD !!

And remind them that that means protecting the citizens;
that call this country home
that defend her shores
that wish to walk the streets at night in their home town without fear
that elect their sorry a$$ in the first place

and that "SO HELP ME GOD" means they believe in GOD, and are derelect (sp?) in their duties to take it out of school, office, public grounds, etc.

For openers !!

Well said. Do whatever it takes to get the information needed to protect American lives. If the peaceniks and policitcally correct a******s don't like it, put them out on the front line without the advantage of military intelligence, since they ain't got a lick of their own. :evilgrin: