PDA

View Full Version : Something To Think About

criggleman
09-12-06, 06:45 PM
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government. However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore,Jr.; Hillary Rodham;John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi;Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.That little piece of information has sure cleared up a lot of things in my mind.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

yellowwing
09-12-06, 07:04 PM
:scared: Maybe it was an invasion force? :banana:

thedrifter
09-12-06, 07:06 PM
Now that is a scarey thought:scared:

Ellie

jinelson
09-13-06, 12:41 AM
OMG I think two of the alien creatures have taken over the mind and body of a Congressman to use in the invasion to defeat Americas will to fight the enemy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/EmbeddedSm.jpg

candi
09-13-06, 06:59 PM
:p

Makes sense to me!!!

criggleman
09-18-06, 05:28 AM
Quit ****ing all over our fun. I still think they're aliens.

yellowwing
09-18-06, 05:37 AM
Hey if they can seize power of the DNC, don't you think they can get around a little thing like a birth certificate!

And just think about it, Barbara Boxer. What kind of made up generic name is that? And just listen to the phonetic sounds when you say Al Gore.

Yup, aliens.