PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Barret
09-11-06, 09:24 PM
Hey fellow Poolees. Just wanted to check into the old site, and see how things are running. I have not been around alot, mainly because of school. The reason I'm hitting the books so hard, is because I have decided to go for a spot at the Naval Academy, and hopefully with a bit of luck end up leading Marines in an Infantry MOS after I hopefully graduate.

Haven't seen anything coming from JWG in a while, but I'm sure he's still here to keep you all motivated. Stay Moto, all you Poolees/Marines, I wish you all a great future in the Corps. Site looks great right now, I guess we will always have new Poolees coming in for information, just as others are shipping off to Parris Island of San Diego. No matter what you do, stay moto. :usmc:

jinelson
09-11-06, 10:27 PM
Its good to hear from you Barret I was wondering what became of you. JWG has been sorta scarse too I better send out a search party.

JWG
09-12-06, 06:06 PM
Brother,

Good for you! Education is SO VERY IMPORTANT, on any account! Marine.. or not!

As for my absence, I've been very busy, with the addition of school added plus other activities I've emersed myself in for my future career(s) as added experience. Please do not think I've run off!

GOD BLESS YA'LL!