PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan Finds Out She’s Irrelevant!

horselady
09-07-06, 09:40 PM
BOO FRICKIN HOO, THE MEDIA HITS CINDY WHEN SHE’S DOWN.

Celebrating Irrelevancy
by CindySheehan
Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 02:16:55 PM PDT

Laying here in my motel room recovering from my 4th trip to the e.r. in a little over two weeks, and two surgeries, I found out from the Waco Tribune, (Sunday, August 27) that I have become "irrelevant" to the anti-war movement. (BOO FRICKIN HOO!)

At first, I was a little defensive about that statement. I didn't really think that the article was fair, because in the last two weeks, I have been really ill and I have spent more time in the hospital and recovering from being in the hospital than I have not. Camp Casey has been limping along in my absence (JUST LIKE WHEN YOU’RE THERE) doing some huge things (like promoting the GI Rights Hotline at Ft. Hood and protesting Karl Rove and counter-recruitment) that haven't been covered by the media, because the media follows "cut and run" George around the country, not Camp Casey. (“CUT AND RUN” GEORGE, WHAT DRUGS DID THEY PUT HER ON?)

But then I thought about being irrelevant (FINALLY SHE ADMITS IT) and the implications for that. I have worked my backside off (HARDLY, JUDGING BY THE SIZE OF IT) for the last year---traveling around the world speaking against the Iraq war and for peace and understanding (ONLY AL QAEDA IS LISTENING). I have endured reich-wing (HA HA) smears and lies about me usually reserved for those seeking political office (AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU). I have been the subject of death threats (ALL TALK NO ACTION) and vile attacks on my character.(YOU "ARE" VILE, CINDY) I spent over ten months of the year away from my home and three living children. Being irrelevant can have its perks! (WHAT A *****, SHE ADMITS TO ENJOYING BEING AWAY FROM HER KIDS).

Why did I work myself almost to death, literally (IF ONLY....) Why did I endure all of the smears and attacks? (YOU’RE AN ATTENTION *****) Well,to put it in the words of the Trib, I did it to make myself irrelevant (AS IF SHE EVER WAS RELEVANT). Mission accomplished!

When I sat down a year ago in a ditch close to the Bush Flying Photo Op ranch, I was radical. I was one of the only people in the country calling the president and his administration, liars. I was the only one saying the words "genocide" and "impeachment." I was one of the only ones publicly saying "illegal and immoral." Now Senators, Congress Reps, movie stars, rock stars, Army officers, almost two-thirds of America and 95% of the world, etc., are saying the same things. (WHO KNEW?)

Thanks be to God for irrelevance. Now I can go home and get my strength back, spend time with my kids, and prepare for true and lasting peace. (HOPEFULLY AT YOUR WAKE)

Peace is the noble cause that I have been pursuing ever since Casey was killed. (AND EVER SINCE, POOR CASEY’S BEEN ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE)

We are planning on turning Camp Casey into a haven, refuge, and sanctuary for soldiers like Lt. Ehren Watada, (BIG WUSSES)who oppose this war and don't want to fight it (AND TERRORISTS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR HIDEOUTS IN AMERICA) We will award young peace activists cash awards to continue their work for peace. We will encourage our families to think of other alternatives to the rampant militarism of our society.(APPEASEMENT COMES TO MIND) Camp Casey will be a mecca (MECCA, THAT’S A GOOD WORD) for peace in Central Texas where the dark war lord has his vacation home (AND CINDY SHEEHAN IS THE LAUGHING STOCK).

A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders now. (UNFORTUNATELY NOT FROM YOUR BUTT) The anti-war movement is strong and thriving and it no longer needs a "face." (CERTAINLY NOT ONE AS UGLY AS YOURS) I have been promoted to irrelevancy and am feeling pretty darn good about that accomplishment! The Iraq war will end with or without me and our troops will come home sooner than later. However, the war machine is already preparing for the next war as public opinion against this one will force a change in policy. (IS SHE A DUMB C**T OR WHAT?)

From The Daily Kos

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/timedjumpoff/Sheehan_book.gif

FredHatesReds
09-10-06, 11:32 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARINE CORPS COMMUNITY for USMC Veterans

Leatherneck Google Advanced

She’s not Irrelevant!
She's a very dangerous lefty pawn

LCPLE3
09-10-06, 11:53 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/lcple3/attentions.jpg

crate78
09-12-06, 09:05 AM
I never thought she was more than a nuisance in the first place.

6yrforMar
09-12-06, 09:22 AM
Has Cindy Sheehan & her friends (Hillary,Kerry,ms Murtha,Nancy Pelosi & the Hollywood crowd},have they really listened to Usama & Co.or are they in some kind of dreamland.I guess they think appeasement means peace,Chamberlin thought the same thing with Hitler!Look what kind of peace we had.Usama & Co.will cut Cindy Sheehans & all of her buddies throats,and put their heads on a stick.I wonder what Cindy Sheehan would look like in a berga?

DOCFITZ67
09-14-06, 01:14 AM
My mother shot herself with a 12 gague when she got the telegram of my second wound at Con Thien fall of 67. I would expect nothing less than full support for our young men and woman, but I fail to understand how any one can deny Sheehan her 15 minutes of attention without prejudice. It is beyond me, how ever neurotic or histronic she may seem, how, such mean spirited things can be written.

horselady
09-14-06, 12:14 PM
My mother shot herself with a 12 gague when she got the telegram of my second wound at Con Thien fall of 67. I would expect nothing less than full support for our young men and woman, but I fail to understand how any one can deny Sheehan her 15 minutes of attention without prejudice. It is beyond me, how ever neurotic or histronic she may seem, how, such mean spirited things can be written.

Her rhetoric defies the boundaries of free speech.
She is aiding and abetting the enemy, which at one
time in this country was called treason, and/or
sedition, or so I hear. In either case, crimes
against the US, punishable by jail or even death.

Here's a letter that was recently posted on this board:

7/14/2006 From the parent of a Marine in Iraq who is in Al Anbar:

This is about my son, CPL Steve F’s., feelings about the war.

"As I come closer to the halfway point in my second combat tour, I have been reflecting on the events dating from 9/11 to today. Watching the nation's perspective change from an incredible level of patriotism to the lackluster, complacent attitude I see now, is sickening.

I ask myself what has changed since 9/11. Does it take a horrific tragedy to open the eyes of the public and motivate them to stand behind our nation's principles? "For those who have forgotten, we were sent here to defeat tyranny and fight terrorism.

Tyranny has been abolished and we are now in the process of ridding this country from terror. Our fight is not over, we still have a mission to accomplish, and we still need the support of our country: not support for the troops but support for the war on terror. "Hearing people say, 'I support the troops, but I don't support the war,' is hypocrisy that astounds and annoys me every time I hear it.

Saying you don't support the war is telling me that you don't support my beliefs, my right to fight for freedom, and my choice to be over here away from my family to be a part of something I believe in.

I'll tell you what I don't support: I don't support Americans cowering behind the wall of freedom that we provide and then criticize the way we provide it. Stand behind us. Stand behind what we've volunteered to do. "Over the past month we have made incredible progress in our war effort.

We are working hand-in-hand with the Iraqi army, and with their help we have successfully broken apart several terrorist cells in our area. We have seen more success at this point in the war than eight months of fighting in OIF I and II. And yet our nation supports us less now than before . . . what is the explanation?

"Don't let the events in Abu Ghraib and Haditha alter your perspective of the Marine Corps. A week ago today two Iraqi children were brought to our traffic control point. The children were sheep herders, and as they were walking, one of their sheep stepped on a pressure-plated IED.

The IED was not meant for coalition forces. It was placed by an insurgent whose intent was to harm any Iraqi civilian. The IED blew one of the children's lower mandible off and left severe shrapnel wounds in the upper leg of the second child.

Both of these children survived the IED because their parents brought them to us. They knew that the Marines would care for them. The Marines would save their children when a terrorist attacked his own people. The Marines and Navy corpsmen of Alpha Company of the 3rd LAR have saved the lives of numerous innocent Iraqi civilians and have developed a relationship with the Iraqi Army to the point that I can call them brothers-in-arms.

A language, religion, and culture barrier separates us, and yet one common factor allows us to unite and fight side by side. The fight for freedom-to liberate a country. "I will spend my Independence Day fighting for the freedom of a country that has been oppressed for over 54 years. For those of you who say, "Let them fight their own war," or "Pull the troops out now-it's not our fight," remember how our country came to be and the sacrifices that have been made to build our nation.

"For those of you who remain supportive, I thank you with all my heart. I wish I could portray to you the joy and exhilaration I experience every time we help the Iraqi people. Your support keeps us driving, and without it this fight would be unwinnable.

DOCFITZ67
09-14-06, 01:52 PM
Oh how the words never change. The illusions never end. I spoke them once my self, first as a line company corpsman then as a corpsman on a Vietnamese community ward filled with the little broken bodies of children.
Now as then we are not part of the solution, we are the problem. The level of violence grows in Iraq, how could it get worse?

FREE and OPEN speech can never be an act of treason no matter how it goes against the grain. It is the one sacred gift in a democracy above all others.

S/F
Jack

greensideout
10-13-06, 08:15 PM

It now appears that Sheehan has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

greensideout
10-13-06, 08:20 PM
Oh how the words never change. The illusions never end. I spoke them once my self, first as a line company corpsman then as a corpsman on a Vietnamese community ward filled with the little broken bodies of children.
Now as then we are not part of the solution, we are the problem. The level of violence grows in Iraq, how could it get worse?

FREE and OPEN speech can never be an act of treason no matter how it goes against the grain. It is the one sacred gift in a democracy above all others.

S/F
Jack

It now appears that Sheehan has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

seabag
10-13-06, 10:45 PM

S/F
Jack

Well said Doc.

Semper Fi,
Jim