PDA

View Full Version : If anything will cheer you up, this will!

devildoghopeful
09-07-06, 02:17 PM
I apologise if this is old news. I live in the UK and so get news from the States pretty late. However I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd do the honours.
The following is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your <script><!-- D(["mb","base?</pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: We\'re going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.*</pre>
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That\'s a bit irresponsible, isn\'t it?*</pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: I don\'t see why, they\'ll be properly supervised on the rifle range.*</pre>
",1] ); //--></script>base?</i></span></pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting. </pre>
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it? </pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range. </pre>
<script><!-- D(["mb","FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don\'t you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children? *</pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: I don\'t see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.</pre>
*FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you\'re equipping them to become violent killers!</pre>
*GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma\'am, you\'re equipped to be a ",1] ); //--></script>FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children? </pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.</pre>
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers!</pre>
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a <script><!-- D(["mb","prostitute, but you\'re not one, are you?</pre>
The radio went silent and the interview ended. </pre>
You\'ve got to Love the Marines</pre></div></blockquote>
<hr>Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. ("")</div>\n\n</div>",0] ); D(["ce"]); //--></script>prostitute, but you're not one, are you?</pre>
The radio went silent and the interview ended. </pre>
You've got to Love the Marines</pre>:marine:

Mike McIntyre
09-07-06, 02:19 PM
lol

Marine84
09-07-06, 03:57 PM
That's a Marine for you....................

A few years ago when my house got broken into - the cop saw the 22 that I had hanging on the wall, he asked me if it was loaded, I told him yes, he asked why - I told him "cause it don't work if it ain't loaded" - needless to say he wasn't very concerned after that. I can't help it that he asked me a stupid question......................

Kildars
09-07-06, 04:37 PM
LOL

Ha that made me laugh

Static_Sky25
09-07-06, 07:27 PM
teach her to be so narrow minded

WJason777
09-11-06, 10:19 AM
lol