PDA

View Full Version : What the....

DaveXIII90
09-05-06, 12:56 AM
Well, Ive been a member of this forum for quite some tme now. I know that I am going to be a United States Marine, and Half of the knowledge that has gotten me to the point of knowing this is due to the useful discussions and great replies from all of you. Now, I know that this is a great place to ask questions. One of the things I consider to be a question is anything that includes the word "What" and the symbol "?"....now, after youy see this picture, you will under stand why I am asking: "WHAT THE HELL!?"- http://club.guns.ru/eng/ntw20.html ... no, its not a fifty caliber BMG sniper rifle- think again- if you have ever seen the movie "The JAckal", youll be able to relate to it very quickly- remember that big ol' 20MM Custom anti-personel cannon that Bruce Willis fit into his trunk? This is it, just a little smaller...Lets just say its a howitzer stuffed into a sniper rifle. WHY would anyone need this? I think that anyone wth the right mind would crap themselves over an m82a1, but wow-we had to make THIS- yeah, its an African rifle- but something tells me we are soon going to be hunting mammoths in Iraq.....something I dont know about ? :p :D

jinelson
09-05-06, 11:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/cw1.jpg

Do I hear fire mission?

MKinney
09-05-06, 11:10 AM
Well, Ive been a member of this forum for quite some tme now. I know that I am going to be a United States Marine, and Half of the knowledge that has gotten me to the point of knowing this is due to the useful discussions and great replies from all of you. Now, I know that this is a great place to ask questions. One of the things I consider to be a question is anything that includes the word "What" and the symbol "?"....now, after youy see this picture, you will under stand why I am asking: "WHAT THE HELL!?"- http://club.guns.ru/eng/ntw20.html ... no, its not a fifty caliber BMG sniper rifle- think again- if you have ever seen the movie "The JAckal", youll be able to relate to it very quickly- remember that big ol' 20MM Custom anti-personel cannon that Bruce Willis fit into his trunk? This is it, just a little smaller...Lets just say its a howitzer stuffed into a sniper rifle. WHY would anyone need this? I think that anyone wth the right mind would crap themselves over an m82a1, but wow-we had to make THIS- yeah, its an African rifle- but something tells me we are soon going to be hunting mammoths in Iraq.....something I dont know about ? :p :D

Ego maniacs/people needing to kill an aircraft could make use of this weapon. :angel:

DaveXIII90
09-05-06, 12:16 PM
hahaha- but seriously, this is going to come in handy when global warming starts a chain reaction, and the new ice age sets in- im up for shishkabob w/BBQ'd mammoth on it- "Hey Everet, we havent enjoyed huntin' since the ice age rolled in, lets bring back some ol' memories." "Alright John, lets get our gear together." "Oh yeah, how are we going to travel through this tundra?" "Well we've got the Abrams sittin n the warehouse...Ill go fill it up." "Alright, by the way do you have any 12G Slugs I could use?" "Nah, Ive moved on to bigger guns. You could use my Colt Anaconda, it should be in the back of the Iggloo-Ill go and load up my 20MM, then we should be good to go." "Oh, right- I agree, we're gonna need that howitzer if we're gonna be bringin home Mammoth tonight."