PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Problem !!!

BOOGIEMAN44
09-01-06, 05:33 PM
HERE IS THE PROBLEM, WHEN I LOG IN, IT TELLS ME... THANKS FOR LOGGING IN BOOGIEMAN44 AND TAKES ME BACK TO THE HOME PAGE, WHERE IT ASKS ME TO LOG IN AGAIN, BUT, IF I LOOK OVER IN THE USER ON LINE BOX MY NAME IS THERE, I THEN HAVE TO CLICK ON MY NAME AND GO TO MY PERSONAL PAGE AND CLICK ON THE HOME BUTTON AND WHEN IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE HOME PAGE I AM SOMEHOW LOGED IN??? IT IS REALY STARTING TO.... WELL LETS SAY... AGGRAVATE ME, NOW, DID YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT, AND HOW DO I FIX IT, JERRY SAYS TURN ON MY COOKIES, WELL I DID THAT ??? NOW WHAT? ANYONE WANN-A TOUCH THIS ??, THANKS FOR THE HELP,
MARK :yes: :banana: :yes:

Static_Sky25
09-01-06, 07:17 PM
sit down at comp with a beer and take a minute to calm down from the day... Log in, start drinking the beer.

Go through the normal process to get LN to work for you.... finish beer

go get another.

go to internet options, finish a 6er while trying to decypher that crap, give up, open another beer.

accidentaly close LN while tryin to fix the dam*ed internet...

Open LN and finish 8th beer...

dam* internet sucks finish logging in, finish 9th.

Call ISP and Bi*ch at them about your internet problem (3 beers) they tell you to contact site admin hang up finish another beer...

write Jerry a drunken e-mail that, even you don't understand while finishing the umpteenth beer...

pass out at keyboard...

wake up the next day with the "FGHJKL" keys imprinted on your forehead and realise you had "capslock" on

:banana: :thumbup: :beer:

GySgtRet
09-01-06, 08:24 PM
When that happens to me especially when I haven't logged onto a computer before his is what I do and it works every time. I nevegate to the site, logon, then I click on home. Then you can do or view everything as usale.

I hope this helps.

:cool:

iamcloudlander
09-02-06, 12:12 AM
BOOGIEMAN44
When I first joined this site everything was fine at log in,after a while the exact same thing was happening to me, what had happened was my shortcut had gotten corrupted so I deleted and made a new one has worked fine since.

BOOGIEMAN44
09-02-06, 02:24 AM
, what had happened was my shortcut had gotten corrupted so I deleted and made a new one has worked fine since.

WELL, I JUST TRIED THAT MANY TIMES AND IT DID NOT WORK, ANY MORE TAKERS ??

BOOGIEMAN44
09-02-06, 03:52 PM
Ok, Someone Out There, With All The Computer Buff's We Have On This Site, Has To Know How To Fix This Problem, Lets Have It... Who Is Steping Up To The Plate ??

J-Ro
09-02-06, 11:25 PM
sit down at comp with a beer and take a minute to calm down from the day... Log in, start drinking the beer.

Go through the normal process to get LN to work for you.... finish beer

go get another.

go to internet options, finish a 6er while trying to decypher that crap, give up, open another beer.

accidentaly close LN while tryin to fix the dam*ed internet...

Open LN and finish 8th beer...

dam* internet sucks finish logging in, finish 9th.

Call ISP and Bi*ch at them about your internet problem (3 beers) they tell you to contact site admin hang up finish another beer...

write Jerry a drunken e-mail that, even you don't understand while finishing the umpteenth beer...

pass out at keyboard...

wake up the next day with the "FGHJKL" keys imprinted on your forehead and realise you had "capslock" on

:banana: :thumbup: :beer:

Yeah!!!!

that'll work

GySgtRet
09-03-06, 02:02 PM
Have you tried whatI suggested...??? I know that you consider me a geezer but I am a tech, oh yeah that's right...If not just throw you machine against the wall and make sure it bounces a couple of times before it hits the deck then re-boot...LOL

BOOGIEMAN44
09-03-06, 03:36 PM
Hay Gunny, Semper Fi, That Is What I Have To Do, But When I Log In, I Should Not Have To Log In, Click My Name In The User Box, And Then Go Back To The Home Page To Be Loged In, When You Log In, It Should Tell You That Your Logged In Without All The Back Door Run Around

GySgtRet
09-03-06, 03:41 PM
Have you recently made any major changes to your profile on your computer or anything like that???? Have you checked for bugs on your puter, little nasties that imbed themselves like tics or chiggers...???

iamcloudlander
09-03-06, 04:02 PM
I would like to ask anyone that may be able to help me as I have tried and tried to post some pictures in answer to other posts and it doesn't work for me. I am not a computer whiz but can take simple instructions if anyone could help me. Also how do you guys get those little icons to work all I ever get is a boxed in description of them.

BOOGIEMAN44
09-03-06, 05:11 PM
I Got A New Computer And Have Had This Problem Ever Since, I Did Not Have This Problem On The Old One, But When I Loged In The Frist Time On The New One , Wammm, I Got A Problem...

yellowwing
09-03-06, 05:47 PM
Hey Boogieman are you using Internet Explorer or something like Firefox to surf the web?

iamcloudlander, these functions can be accessed when you click "Go Advanced' instead of quick reply.

You'll see formatting across the top of the input box and the smileys to the right. Just click on the smiley and it will automatically be inserted. ;)

The formatting is where you can insert a picture. Click the little paperclip and it will open a new window where you can specify what file to upload. There is a size limitation of 400 wide 375 high.

Osotogary
09-03-06, 06:07 PM
I made this up for myself awhile back to help me insert photos, cartoons etc.
I know that this graphic is very simplified but perhaps it will help you submit photos etc.
Gary