PDA

View Full Version : Don't be a Sh*tbird!

Osotogary
08-30-06, 04:48 PM
This is just an idea I had. Maybe you folks can use it.
Gary

Camper51
08-30-06, 04:50 PM
Where is the brown pile with steam comin off it???

thedrifter
08-30-06, 05:57 PM
Good One Gary! LOL

Ellie

10thzodiac
08-30-06, 07:32 PM
When our DI who looked like the Marine Corps Bulldog himself told all of us to, "STAND ON THOSE FOOT PRINTS AT ATTENTION AND BURY YOUR EYES ON THE BACK OF THE MANS HEAD IN FRONT OF YOU AND DON'T NO ONE ****** MOVE!"

The DI was behind us where we couldn't see him. He was just quietly waiting for someone to start looking around. After awhile, with my peripheral vision this recruit to my front left started gawking around checking the place out and all of the sudden the DI comes running in and BAM! NAILS HIM ON THE SIDE OF HIS FACE WITH A SLAP SO ****** HARD I EVEN FELT IT!

We nicked name that recruit Handn'face after that....he did have a big red hand print on his face, just joking about the nickname though, lol everything else is true.

SF

10thZodiac

October 1960 MCRD San Diego, Platoon 394 SSgt. Padberry

FastFingersFech
08-31-06, 02:30 PM
It was April 27th 1972 and we just got off the bus at MCRD in San Deigo Calif. Everyone lined up in the yellow footprints and stood
motionless wondering what was coming next. From somewhere behind us in a very loud but stern voice came a command that I could hardly belive. Our DI barked out loud and clear, that if any one wanted to leave now would be the time to go. He said you would have to clime the fence to get out, and he would lend his feild jacket to throw over the barbed wire so not to get cut. Well, no one moved and then all of a sudden one guy ran to the fence and started to climb. The next thing I see is the Gunny pulling his 45 from his side and let a round off at the recruit. The next thing we know he drops from the fence and the Gunny has to other recruits pick him up and throw him in the dumpster and close the lid. He then barks anyone else.... After graduation he told us that it was a setup, and that the recruits were plants. I will tell you this it played on my mind through boot camp.

SF

:flag: