PDA

View Full Version : i did it

DawnMarie
01-10-03, 07:25 AM
And now im hurten .. i ran 8 miles the other day i really dont know how i did it but i stopped few times .. throw up .. you know food dont taste as good coming up .. im hurting .. ouch
i tryed to go running agian to get the soreness out .. so i ran another mile that was the worst mile ever ..
now i cant walk . its really bad

thanks for the tips the breathing helped alot but i was mainly runnning on motavation and not wanting to run it agian .. SSgt Stevens just kept telling me you stop and your gonna run around the building a few times .. i dont know how you Marines do this stuff .. im hurtin

:confused:

jellybean

:banana:

firstsgtmike
01-10-03, 07:49 AM
No appreciation.

If you throw it up, you're really getting double your money's worth. You taste it on its way down, and again when it comes back up.

Double your pleasure, double your fun.

DawnMarie
01-10-03, 09:27 AM
EEEEEEEEW .. THATS GROSS ..

JELLYBEAN

DevilPup2004
01-10-03, 10:35 AM
What? Were you expecting pity from a Marine? I can see maybe an "I've been there," but since they have been there, my experiences have been more like, "Yep. Been there, done that. You'll live, just like I did. Suck it up and keep going."

Now, I don't know about you, but that attitude motivates me!

Oh, and that play off of Double Mint Gum's old slogon had me rolling! Sent me back to my youth. ;)

ktriplett
01-10-03, 10:56 AM
When you throw up, you know its doing some good! You've gotta appreciate it!
As for the soreness, do some stretching whenever you're sitting and watching tv or something. It'll hurt, but it'll help the soreness go away.

wrbones
01-10-03, 01:32 PM
uh....here's a clue. Don't eat just before ya go runnin'.

and ya might think about not partyin' so hard the night before! ;) LOL.

One other thing. You work up to eight and ten mile runs. Ya don't just go for it, although I do admire the committment.

If ya wanta make it real fun, ya drink all night the night before, eat a big breakfast and THEN go runnin'! OH YEAH! GET SOME!

Earle Comstock
01-10-03, 02:17 PM
Talk about running , how about being in your squad , the guys in front of you have all been drinking the night before . You swear they had eggs and beans for dinner . And your not feeling all that great yourself , due to a long night with a bottle . And all you can think is , someday I'm gonna lead them . Well my someday did come , and you can bet your as s that I got my payback . And after all that time I perfected the art . It's a good feeling when you hear the guys behind you gagging , and begging for you to be nice to them . Yea right , FVCK EM , I paid my dues , now its there turn .
SEMPER FI
Cpl Commie:rambo: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:

DawnMarie
01-10-03, 08:29 PM
lol .. i cant wait to hear sum body say please Mam no more ..
oh yeah

im trying really hard at this cus RSS Houston just a got a new NCO and he wants me to pass a PERFECT IST beacuse my ASVAB was low so he wont write me unless i do so ..

So this Motivation is DO or Die .. im gonna gonna do it theres no stopping me now ..

jellybean

SHOOTER1
01-10-03, 08:43 PM
You cant Die, untill your Recruiter tell you its ok. D*** i love it when its somebody else

DawnMarie
01-10-03, 08:46 PM
lol, I wont intell i have permission ..

where have you been shooter ??

jellybean

leroy8541
01-11-03, 08:53 AM
Earle you certainly bring back the good memories morning P.T for the first two years was misery running up ball buster smellin beer farts from the squad leaders, when it was my turn it was pickled eggs for breakfast for me It made my day to hear the rear road guards saying holy sh**.

Lock-n-Load
01-11-03, 09:33 AM
:marine: .....I can still hear the NCOIC...more...morE...moRE...mORE...MORE...MORE... MORE!! Semper Fi, Mac:chinese:LtG

USMC-FO
01-11-03, 11:20 AM
Ah the memories of bringing up the rear--all puns intended--in squad of beer and bean swilling Marines that are out for a morning jaunt !!

DawnMarie
01-11-03, 12:21 PM
lol, thats gross ..

Earle Comstock
01-11-03, 12:39 PM
Get use to it Dawn , or are you gonna tell me ,"Women don't drink beer and fart ." just wait until you get out of boot and get in the Corp . Hey , you may want to start practicing now , so you can be good at it too . This is some funny shi t . Look at her post right after the first one I posted in here . Then this one she's laughing and says its gross . I don't think she understood , but she will . Unless my girls right when she says , that wasn't me , it was the dog , put him outside . Yea Right , the lying b , oh hi honey , gotta go .
Semper Fi Marines
Cpl Commie:rambo: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:
Be Good To Yourself And Respect Your Elders :bandit:

DawnMarie
01-11-03, 04:57 PM
lol, it is gross .. i know what your talking about cus of my dad ..

and NO girls dont fart , we dont do that till were Married lol, lmao

jellybean

Earle Comstock
01-11-03, 05:00 PM
On a scale from 1 to 10 . It aint a 10 unless you make them puke .
Cpl Commie:rambo: Kill a Commie For Mommy :rambo:
Be Good To Yourself And Respect Your Elders :bandit:
Death And Destruction Professionally , USMC

wrbones
01-11-03, 05:11 PM
Grunts had it easy! We were already at work when you guys got around to PT. Acting like you were at a health spa or somethin'!:D

I remember havin the FNG carry an eighty pound tool box out to the flight line after I'd spent a night eatin burritos and drinkin beer. Of course he kept tryin to keep up...or at least upwind of me. Didn't do him much good when we were sitting in the cockpit of that helo waitin fer it to warm up so we could check the flight controls!

DawnMarie
01-11-03, 05:56 PM
the poolfunction today i think everybody puked .. haha wishi seen it i didnt go cus my recruiter said i didnt have to since i ran the other day .. \

he said it was great ..

why do youll want us to puke .. thats so mean

mean lil jellybean

Earle Comstock
01-11-03, 06:33 PM
It aint so mean when its your turn . It just lets you know how good you are by the reaction of those behind you . And this is mild compared to some of the things you get yourself into . Thats why we are Marines , because we can do things no one else wants to , or that no one else can do . We Call it conditioning .
Semper Fi , Do Or Die
Cpl Commie
:rambo: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:
Be Good To Yourself And Respect Your Elders :cool:
Death And Destruction Professionally , USMC

DevilPup2004
01-11-03, 08:07 PM
DawnMarie- Just wait for the gas chamber. :D :D And anyway, about us females "not farting," I have some friends who, I swear, they don't fart for the sole reason that they talk so much it all comes out the other end!!

leroy8541
01-12-03, 08:47 AM
the fart game!! hillarious and alot of fun we had a fellow who could summon up a rip at any second, the fartmaster, the game was to catch an unsuspecting marine offguard do a highly motivated rush getting your butt in the approximate location of his nose and bust one! falling asleep in the field was not an option. bored marines can be very dangerous!!

DawnMarie
01-12-03, 08:57 AM
lol, fart master oh my gosh ..

yes Marines can be pretty funny when there bored .. has anyone heard of duck breast ... lmao and gettin butt naked and braken a glow stick and runny thrwo the field thats too funny .. ive got stories and i aint in yet.. lmao

Gas Chamber i should be worried about but im not for sum reason .. i think its cuz ive been pepper sparyed before wasnt cool .. no actually im scared ..

lil mean jellybean

Joyce
01-12-03, 09:02 AM
Oh my gosh... The best thing about the gas chamber is finding out you have to do it ONCE A YEAR!!

leroy8541
01-12-03, 09:10 AM
the gas chamber is a perfect solution for head colds and stuffy noses as long as they are only using c.s. and not a mixture of d.m. it also does wonders for hang overs.

DawnMarie
01-12-03, 09:30 AM
LMAO .. I ve heard its a never ending story of bugers lol
pulling stuff out that you didnt even know was there ..
eeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Cant wait :)

LOL , Yea after you do it so many times im sure you get use to it .. RIght ??

LIL Mean Jellybean

leroy8541
01-12-03, 10:07 AM
I don't know about bugers, but it seems there are gallons of snot that can build up in your head and the gas chamber can get it out in short order I could never focus my eyes well enough to see the bugers because of the tears. tears of pain and laughter at the same time if you think it hurts you look around you and watch everyone else talking about mixed emotions haha. you don't really get used to it you just know what to expect and how to deal with it, its not like a fart, well most farts anyways I have smelt a few tear jerkers. and dealt a few!!

DawnMarie
01-12-03, 12:21 PM
lol , ive seen it on the videos and its pretty funny .. Just someday i know ill be gettun laughed ta with snot running down my face i bet thats cute ..

lmao

jellybean