PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder

thedrifter
08-29-06, 11:19 AM
August 28, 2006
I WONDER

I wonder if we will get ambushed tonight. I wonder if the American people have forgotten about us. I wonder if that Iraqi kid knows I’m really trying to help him. I wonder what it will be like to have a real steak when I get home. I wonder if we will get another sand storm tonight.

I don’t care if we get attacked tonight, tomorrow or anytime. We are ready and are trained to kick their ass up and down the street and we will do it every day if they want to go that way. Matter of fact its them that are saying “ I wonder if we are going to get attacked again”, not us. The American people support us and care about us unlike the past wars and they show it by care packages and letters and those little ribbons on their cars. They know we are doing good things here, even those that say “we support you but not the war”……….whatever that means. That Iraqi kid can go to school now since we extracted the thugs that were using his house as a command post and his parents have jobs. Steak will taste even better when I get home because I’ve earned it. Sand storm??…………hell, we are in the middle of a desert; of course we will get another sand storm. There is no since in wondering. We know.

Posted by Capt B at 08:35 PM

Ellie