PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Terry Roberson

BPazier
07-07-02, 10:28 PM
I have lost contact with one of the best Marines a man could ask for. He was last at my house about early 1980's. We spent time at 8th & I, MB Washington, DC, between '65 to '67. I have since moved. I believe he was from the Hattiesburg, Mississippi and/or Alabama area. If anyone knows of his whereabouts I would appreciate it. I've been searching for him for 20+ years.

'88plt3049
07-10-02, 01:51 PM
I am a new user to this board, having served from '88-'92.

Anyway, you might want to check 411.com and or switchboard.com. Both of these sites shows 3 listings for a Terry Roberson in the state of Mississippi.

Good luck!

Paul

mikemoranusmc
07-20-02, 11:57 AM
In response to looking for Terry Roberson, actually any Marine Buddy your looking for. I offer this suggestion, which has been working for me.

I use the Internets "White Pages" for almost all my searches, to date I have found 38 members of 3rd Bridge Company.<br> Not too shabby for a Jarhead, ...<br>and Proud to be one I might add.

Knowing the first and last names, fill in those fields.
If your not sure of the correct spelling, try a few differant spellings.

Next the 'City' and the 'State'.<br>
This does a search on just that town and it's suburbs, in that State.<br>
Leaving the "City" BLANK, will do a State Wide Search.<br>
If you leave both the 'City' and the 'State' BLANK, you get a USA wide search<br>and be prepared for alot of names.<br>I have called 86 out of 92 looking for one person.<br>(Big hint here, use a cell phone with 'FREE' minutes on the weekends and also with 'FREE' long distance.)

Be sure to make notes on all the phone numbers you call, ex; 'left message on machine' or "No Answer," or "NOT the one" <br>I do this so that on a later date, I may recall the No Answer and Machine messages, I have found that they don't always hear your message real good.

To some of you, this may seem like a BIG JOB. But your MARINES, your tough, your better then the rest, and your looking for your Brothers, the ONLY ones who really know you.<br> Besides, if it was 'EASY' someone else would get the job!

NOW,... WATCH YOUR TARGETS.;)

8th&I Marine
08-05-02, 02:42 AM
I have an idea for you too. try classmates.com They also have military things there also. A girl I met while stationed in washington d.c found me there.

Semper Fi

Cantrell