PDA

View Full Version : NFL Pre-Season Tonight!

fontman
08-24-06, 10:00 AM
Miami Dolphis vs. Carolina Panters on Fox!

Go Panthers!

:D

OLE SARG
08-24-06, 10:16 AM
I've given up on pro football. The Chiefs are going to be a big flop AGAIN this season, so I'll just watch College football.

SEMPER FI,

Mike McIntyre
08-24-06, 01:34 PM
I have to agree with Ole Sarge about Pro Football but that may be sour grapes because the Saints showed what they are made of Monday. Our line is like our levees.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
But I still have “College Ball” <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
GOOOOOOO Gators!!!!!<o:p></o:p>

fontman
08-24-06, 01:38 PM
I love college football, as well.

Go Fighting Irish!

;)

thedrifter
08-24-06, 01:39 PM
No Eagles on....

so GO CAROLINA!

Ellie

I don't enjoy college...I go for the Big Boys;) :D

Mike McIntyre
08-24-06, 01:45 PM
Our Big Boys (Saints) play like High School. We asked for Marines and they sent the UN!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Osotogary
08-24-06, 02:00 PM
Well folks I'm rooting for the University of Virginia's College at Wise Highland Cavaliers. Never seen them play, never heard one of their games on radio but that's who the Marine son is playing for and I guess I'm loyal that way.
After his enlistment was up he said he wanted to go back to school, get an education and play some football. I hadn't heard from him in awhile so I decided to go to the U of V at Wise website and sure as peas in a pod there his name was: #58, Matt Sullivan, LB, 5-10, 249 lb., sophomore. His team is playing Brevard College this Saturday, August 26 at 1900 hours and I can hear it via computer (ain't that a gas?). Anyway, I thought that if anyone wants to pass on well wishes to a Comrade in Arms I'll put them all together and Fax or e-mail them to his Coach by 1300 hours tomorrow. Being that there are two other veterans on the team; one a National Guardsman and the other an Airman (both of whom have returned from "the sandbox") the well wishes from a Marine Community to another fellow Marine, I think would be outstanding.
Go, Highland Cavaliers.
Gary

FistFu68
08-24-06, 04:19 PM
:beer: GO MIAMI GO,GONNA RUN OVER THE PANTHER'S;BUTT'S! IF NOT I OWE YOU A BREWSKI~MARINE! :beer:

fontman
08-24-06, 05:32 PM
Bet is on, brother!

:beer: