PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Rockabilly
08-24-06, 01:38 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself, my names Josh Aune and I currently reside in Arizona. I have hoped to join the Marine Corps since I was a little lad becuase it seems to be a longstanding tradition in my family to serve in some sort of armed services and I chose the Marine becuase they seem to be some hard chargin group of individuals. But some things about myself I play music in my spare time and was once a ranked wrestler but I cant wrestle anymore because of a scuffle between the principles son and I(he hit a girl I hit him).But thats enough on me and I would like to thank you for this great site and for letting me introduce myself.

jinelson
08-24-06, 09:21 AM
Welcome aboard Josh, there's lots of knowlege and help here to get you to them yellers at MCRD San Diego.

ChiefUSMC
08-24-06, 10:16 AM
Have you already enlisted into the Marines? If so, how good are you in the music field. If you did not know this we do have 12 Marine Corps Bands throughout the Marine Corps. Have you thought about auditioning for us. Just a thought, good luck with your future endevors in what ever they are...

Semper Fidelis
GySgt James A. Rowley
NCOIC RSS Wichita North
Office (316)943-8132
Fax (316)942-7010
Cell (316)655-1183

“SUCCESS IS MEASURED NOT SO MUCH BY THE POSITION THAT ONE HAS REACHED IN LIFE AS BY THE OBSTACLES WHICH HE HAS OVERCOME WHILE TRYING TO SUCCEED.”
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
-BOOKER T. WASHINGTON, AMERICAN EDUCATOR

Mike McIntyre
08-24-06, 10:54 AM
Josh:

I looked at your profile. Are you still in High School? If so, 1 a.m. on a school night is frowned upon. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
If you are athletic enough for wrestling than you are ahead of the game if you want to join, the Few & the Proud! Like the Gunny suggested, look into playing for the Corps. If that is not your style, you will probably have enough free time as well as meeting other musicians in the Corps to start a band. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
In any event, if you want information about the Corps or want advice from Marines and family members, you have come the right site. <o:p></o:p>

JWG
08-24-06, 04:19 PM
Josh:

I'd just like to you welcome you, Brother, and say THANK YOU for deciding to step up and have the aspiration that many lack to defend this fine country, and risk 8 years of your life to give to our fine country, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Look forward to your addition to the Pool(ee) Hall!

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

LEADEROFMARINES
08-24-06, 06:39 PM
Welcome young man. This site is really great because if you want to be a Marine, then there's alot of knowledge on this site. You'll find everything you need to get you ahead in my beloved Marine Corp. There are a great group of Marines and even poolees on this site. Stay moto and be willing to listen up. :iwo:

fraser
08-24-06, 07:53 PM
Welcome