PDA

View Full Version : Becoming one.

Espionage
08-23-06, 01:40 AM
Hey, I'm 15, I'm a male, and I've always loved the military. I've always wanted to be someone, and do something for this country. I love my friends more than myself, and would risk my life to save them.

One of my friends is currently a marine cadet, and will be going into the marines when he becomes of age. I've wanted to join him, but recently, I've decided, I want to be a Medic.

I feel like I've done nothing in my life, even though I'm only 15, and I have my whole life ahead of me, I want to save someone in that life, even if I die in the process. I was wondering if there is anyone could inform me on the type of training that Medics have to go through? I'm not the most fit of all people, but I am started to exercise, and work out more, getting in shape.

The problem is, I wanna be in the Marines, but not to sound stupid..but are there even Medics in the Marines? Thanks for this info guys.

Phantom Blooper
08-23-06, 05:19 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=188116#post188116

A medic is a term normally used in the army. The navy has corpsman.Read the posts above for answers.Most answers are already in the Marine Mentor or Poolee forums.

:evilgrin: