PDA

View Full Version : Nude people in town center could prompt ban

thedrifter
08-22-06, 07:37 AM
Nude people in town center could prompt ban <br />
<br />
August 21, 2006 <br />
<br />
BRATTLEBORO, Vt. --Complaints about young people who spend time in downtown naked have prompted the Select Board to explore an...

Phantom Blooper
08-22-06, 09:02 AM
If you curious or interested..........

Osotogary
08-22-06, 09:21 AM
If they can combine their nudity with some sort of Vermont maple syrup festival I think that they would be on to something. Maybe some of them know the lady in Daytona that doesn't mind flashing 'em during Bike Week.

fontman
08-22-06, 09:27 AM
Kinda chilly in Vermont, ain't it???

:)

Phantom Blooper
08-22-06, 09:35 AM
Kinda chilly in Vermont, ain't it???

Makes them stand up (or shrink) and take notice.Don't it ????:banana:

Ed Palmer
08-22-06, 09:42 AM
Privates on parade fishing for a lure (Australian Vietnam vets do nude calendar)
Herald Sun ^ | 7th August 2006 | Neil Wilson

HEY may have been privates, but not any more.

It's taken four decades, but Vietnam veterans are set to fire a shockwave through the ranks of old comrades.

Greg Carter, once No. 1 on a mortar tube, thought this month's 40th anniversary of the Battle of Long Tan was the right time to shoot the first Vietnam veterans calendar -- in the nude.

Men at War and Peace sees veterans shed all their worries, fatigues, medals and RSL badges to flaunt the freedom they served for.

"We may not be as taut and trim as we were in army days, but if older ladies can get their gear off, why can't we?" said Greg.

"We want to show the world how much we Vietnam veterans can still enjoy life."

The calendar, for next year, will raise funds for Vietnam veterans' groups and the Vietnam War Museum at San Remo.

Yesterday Greg, 57, was spinning a line along with fishing partners Vic Smythe, Rory Davenport and Peter "Shorty" Cornish by a dam near Bairnsdale.

"Everyone in the army knew me as Shorty . . . to do with my height," said Peter.

Shorty, 57, was a forward scout with 5RAR in 1969, Rory, 57 was a tunnel rat with 7RAR in 1971 and Vic, 60, was a signaller in 1968.

The aim of the fishing shoot was to attract veterans with unusual hobbies or pastimes to be in the calendar.

"If they're veterans and they want to show their hobbies off, we want to hear from them," said Greg.

PIX WAS DELETED;)
Ellie

GySgtRet
08-22-06, 10:29 AM
Come on show the pics. Put a fig leaf over the vital spots.

:banana:

thedrifter
08-22-06, 10:49 AM
Ed...

Rules are Rules...
I was doing my rightful duty:D

Anyhow I would say you really want to see a bunch of old guys...;)

Ellie

Osotogary
08-22-06, 10:53 AM
PIX WAS DELETED.
Darn, just when I was going to add (through some sort of photoshop application) a couple of well placed crocodiles.

Ellie,
Would it be okay then to take this deleted picture of those gentleman fishing and show them in the Morning Delight section? That would really wake some folks up. LOL

thedrifter
08-22-06, 11:00 AM
For sure Gary!

I like to look at a well define man, but this pix.. :scared: :sick: ;)

Ellie

GySgtRet
08-22-06, 11:07 AM
Thanks for coming to my rescue I wasn't sure how to cover that part. Thanks partner...LOL:D

:banana: