PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

JReid
08-21-06, 11:59 PM
Hello Marines and fellow poolee's. My name is Jonathan and I just came across and registered with this forum. I look forward to speaking with you all and gaining knowledge from this source before I ship to my Recruit Training on October 19, 2006. I was contractd on August 09, 2006 and am in the process of building myself up as much as possible before October. My current MOS selection is 0861-Artillery-Fire Support Man. Any current or past 0861 Marines/Forward Observers present?

jinelson
08-22-06, 12:08 AM
Welcome Aboard Jonathan plenty of knowlege here and some moto Poolees. You might pose your cannon cocker question in the Ask A Marine forum, I know we have some as well as FO's.

WannabeDevildog
08-22-06, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the site Jonathan. This is definately the place to look for advice, support, and just about anything else you need for your journey.

WJason777
08-22-06, 05:55 AM
Welcome to the site Jonathan, this is a very good site for tips!

fraser
08-22-06, 05:59 AM
welcome

JWG
08-22-06, 01:55 PM
Welcome Jonathan,

Looks like we have the same first name, don't go thinking we're going to share a rack, though. LMAO.

In all seriousness, welcome to Leatherneck, this is a GREAT community of not only helpful and knowledgeable Marines and Family, but us Pool(ee)'s and Wannabe Marines, as well!

I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home!

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

JReid
08-22-06, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

GySgtRet
08-22-06, 09:00 PM
Welcome Aboard Leatherneck. It is great to see new blood. Not that there is anything wrong with the old blood. Listen up for some good topics. I think you will learn a lot here. This is just the first step in your journey to becoming a United States Marine.