PDA

View Full Version : 7 days

ScottyG
08-21-06, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone 1 week until I ship up and out to San Diego. Quick question, should I relax my workout routine a bit this week ...ie only jog a few miles...or should I just keep up my regular routine? And yes I'm already a bit nervous..lol But I'm as ready as I'm gonna get. Keeping my mouth shut and my eyes on the prize. Honor to be on this website gentlemen.

thedrifter
08-21-06, 04:11 PM
Best of Luck

Ellie

jinelson
08-21-06, 04:14 PM
Relax and enjoy yourself now, your right your as ready to go as you can be. Remember it will be 3 long months until you get to eat what you want when you want too and until you see your friends and family. So enjoy your last moments as a nasty civilian scumbag. Good luck and God Speed to you Scotty see you when you return a Marine.

Jim :)

Camper51
08-21-06, 04:17 PM
WTF Poolee, relax your routine?? Why would you do that?

Does a Marine unit relax it's routine just before going into combat? Hell no they don't because that is when it is most important to be tuned and trained.

You will regret relaxing if you do. Trust me you are going to have so much PT that you will soon regret any slacking off.

Good luck and come back after you have earned the title, we will want you around even more then...

Camper51
08-21-06, 04:19 PM
LOL, Jim, just contradict me while I am typing up my reply, ha ha ha

JWG
08-21-06, 04:33 PM
I think I'd go for a mix. Do a few pull-ups, push-ups, etc.. just keep the blood moving.

But, for sure, enjoy and take in your family and friends, and last moments as a civilian.

Good luck, Brother!

-Jon :iwo:

fraser
08-21-06, 05:14 PM
good luck