View Full Version : Military recruiters cited for misconduct

fontman
08-20-06, 07:08 AM
Military recruiters cited for misconduct <br />
By MARTHA MENDOZA <br />
AP National Writer <br />
<br />
<br />
Former U.S. Marine recruiter Shedrick Hamilton is overwhelmed with emotion during an interview at the Oneida...

thedrifter
08-20-06, 08:40 AM
Some prosecutors, victims seeking justice outside military system <br />
<br />
By MARTHA MENDOZA <br />
AP National Writer <br />
<br />
Dissatisfied with the military's handling of sexual assault cases involving recruiters,...

Ignition
08-20-06, 06:37 PM
this is just sickening, imo

human nature or not.... its just WRONG

hrscowboy
08-20-06, 06:55 PM
Everyone of them should have got a dishonorable as far as i am concerned they knew better than to do this.. It dont matter who started it these recruiters should have known better..

thedrifter
08-21-06, 03:52 PM
August 21, 2006 <br />
<br />
Watchdog: Tighten rules for recruiter conduct <br />
<br />
By Rick Maze <br />
Staff writer <br />
<br />
<br />
The head of a conservative military watchdog group has called for major changes in recruiting to...

STA0311
08-21-06, 04:22 PM
We had a guy get court martialed, for this same crap, in the town that I work in now. Just stupid as hell if you ask me.

LEADEROFMARINES
08-21-06, 05:45 PM
Sad to say but there's that 10% again! This type of situation was all too common when I was in the delayed entry program. It got worse when I came back a few months later on down the line. It's like these females and I'm sorry ladies, think that they need to be flirty and easy to get what they want. It made me so sick to see that happening, that I eventually decided to leave. I tried till I was blue in the face to talk to both parties but there was something there that I couldn't even reach. Both parties were infautated! It ended up getting to the point to where both the PCS and the RSS were completely replaced with all new staff. Everyone was shipped off to different needs of the Corp. To be in the midst of that whole thing was an expierence I will never forget. It doesn't surprise me that this is all coming to light now. It just makes it harder for the young motivater who is there because she wants to be a Marine.