PDA

View Full Version : searching

dite1125
08-19-06, 09:01 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi,I am a daughter of a Marine whom served in Korea.I would like to find a fellow brother whom may have served with my Dad.Please PM me and let me know if you can help me.Thanks so much!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

greensideout
08-19-06, 09:32 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi,I am a daughter of a Marine whom served in Korea.I would like to find a fellow brother whom may have served with my Dad.Please PM me and let me know if you can help me.Thanks so much!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well....it would help to give your father's name, time that he served and offer what you know about his service. There are Korean War Vets on this site and maybe one can help you.