PDA

View Full Version : Another question

Young Marine
08-16-06, 01:56 AM
I was wondering is my signature okay to use on this board? These are my Young Marine ribbons.

outlaw3179
08-16-06, 02:32 AM
Wack.

DevilDogHEMech
08-16-06, 02:47 AM
Kinda silly in my book, but I don't think you will offend anybody. You aren't pretending to be a Marine, and (I assume) you did actually earn those ribbons in the Young Marine program. Go for it.

DevilDogHEMech
08-16-06, 02:48 AM
!

Young Marine
08-16-06, 03:45 AM
Outlaw what is whack about me wanting to show what I have earned? You have you rank in you avatar, So its basically the same thing. Also isn't the Marine Corps. a brothehood? Why would you put down someone who wishes to join your brothehood?

Im not trying to put you down I just wanna hear you reasonings.

jinelson
08-16-06, 11:01 AM
Young Marine I have no problem with your signature and it does not offend me any more than if you displayed your eagle scout or life badge as a boy scout. No one will put you down for them here provided they were earned by you. You have every right to be proud of your accomplishments.

OORAH!!!

Jim

chafas2531
08-16-06, 11:18 AM
Outlaw what is whack about me wanting to show what I have earned? You have you rank in you avatar, So its basically the same thing. Also isn't the Marine Corps. a brothehood? Why would you put down someone who wishes to join your brothehood?

Im not trying to put you down I just wanna hear you reasonings.
:marine: Hey Nick! Pretty ribbons. Beats my big one! (Good Conduct)? I have two shooting badges, though. One for rifle and .45. Do these count? Nick, go for it! You earned them and I hope you earn more from our beloved Corps. Carry on!
SEMPER FIDELIS!:usmc:
ben

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-06, 02:05 PM
I have no problem with you showing off your little ribbons. I do however have a problem with you telling Outlaw that they are basically the same thing as his Sgt of Marines cheverons. They aren't even in the same world, and I would have assumed that the Young Marines would have taught you that.

Young Marine
08-16-06, 02:18 PM
I didn't ean like they are the same I was putting them in comparison of him having them in his avatar.

outlaw3179
08-16-06, 04:10 PM
your opinion has been duly noted....still wack.

Marine84
08-17-06, 08:15 PM
The Young Marines is a good program and you have every right to be proud of the ribbons you have earned; however, don't let it go to your head AND, if you're busted by ANY of us, with a myspace account with all of this nonsense on it like you REALLY are a Marine, you're history.

Be careful.....................

STA0311
08-18-06, 08:39 AM
I think the "I'm Stacked" statement is stupid...you are stacked with what? And remember...your ribbons are important to you...everyone else could care less.

Phantom Blooper
08-18-06, 10:32 AM
Im stacked!
I'm Hung!!!! :banana:

Camper51
08-18-06, 10:37 AM
We know what he's stacked with... hee hee hee...

Marine84
08-18-06, 11:06 AM
OH MY LORD! Ed, you gotta quit telling folks that - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!