PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan in the Hands of Providence

fontman
08-14-06, 05:02 AM
Cindy Sheehan in the Hands of Providence
August 13, 2006
By John Lillpop

Providence hospital, that is.

The anti-war demonstrator took on the 100-degree Texas heat and got her head handed to her. Sheehan was hospitalized Friday for dehydration and exhaustion after fasting for more than a month.

Sheehan was listed in stable condition at Providence Health Center in Waco.

Obviously, that refers only to her physical condition, as Sheehan is clearly unstable emotionally and mentally.

She is, in other words, a typical liberal.

Still, it could have been worse for the woman who is honoring her son's death by discrediting and ridiculing the cause for which he gave his life.

Things would be much grimmer had Sheehan had been afflicted with diarrhea - there might have not been enough of her remains left for a decent funeral!

thedrifter
08-14-06, 06:18 AM
Sheehan was hospitalized Friday for dehydration and exhaustion after fasting for more than a month.

No pity on my end for stupidity

Ellie

marinegreen
08-14-06, 06:30 AM
OK all together now, Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
who she gonna blame for this ?? Cindy, you and Coulter need to blend back in with the mix,we're tired of hearing about both your silly azz'es.
Oooopppsss let me rephrase that; I am tired of both your silly azz'es..... Thought I had better be politically correct cuz I know both have there fan base. MG>> SF

OLE SARG
08-14-06, 08:31 AM
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can dry up and blow away as far as I'm concerned!!

SEMPER FI,

Camper51
08-14-06, 11:06 AM
It almost worked, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades....and nuclear bombs, I guess.

That stupid B*tch needs to finish what she started and dry up so she can blow away!!!!

CHOPPER7199
08-14-06, 11:51 AM
Is That Waco Or Wacho? Close Enough.