PDA

View Full Version : well my friends, im off!

pooleekoehler83
08-14-06, 02:12 AM
today is the day i take my first step toward becoming a Marine. the road ahead is long, hard and full of ups and downs, but in the end it is the the right road for my family and i..its tough leaving my family here and going away, it brings on all sorts of mixed emotions that has shot my nerves like no other, but i think about walking proud and standing tall on that parade deck and it all falls away. well, wish me luck. i will report back to you a UNITED STATES MARINE, AND THATS A PROMISE!!! :usmc:

Mama
08-14-06, 04:55 AM
Go get 'em...
and don't worry that baby and wife will be so proud as you walk across the parade deck that all the hard work will fade away :)

Go Git Sum!!!!!

thedrifter
08-14-06, 04:55 AM
Best of Luck

Ellie

marinegreen
08-14-06, 07:14 AM
WE're behind you 110% hepuppy,get back here with that EG&A so I can correct myself and call you Hedog/Jarhead/DevilDog/ONe of the FEW/MARINE !!!

chafas2531
08-14-06, 08:22 AM
Git Some! Oooorah! This helped me in boot camp: Keep your mouth shut and your ears and eyes open. Give everything your 101% and you will do fine! We are behind you cheering you on! God bless you boot!
SEMPER FIDELIS!
ben

JWG
08-14-06, 09:57 AM
Yes, GOD BLESS YOU!

I can't wait to see that striple on your account when you get back.. STAY MOTIVATED! :evilgrin: :thumbup:

-Jon :iwo:

yellowwing
08-14-06, 10:02 AM
God Speed and Never Quit!

jinelson
08-14-06, 10:30 AM
God Speed Steve I hope that you talked your wife into becoming a member to gain knowlege and receive the support she will need while your gone. See you on November 10th as a United States Marine and brother.

OORAH!!!

Jim