PDA

View Full Version : The Israelis

EdwardDaley
08-13-06, 07:15 PM
Why the hell are the Israelis wussing-out on the Hezbo situation?
Shouldn't all terrorist be eradicated from the face of the earth?
Oh, and by the way, since when does any democratic state need a reason to frag a bunch of scumbags like Hezbollah members?

If they were coming at you, wouldn't you blow them away... with prejudice?
Maybe it's just me, but anyone who tells me I'm a dirtbag because I don't think that killing innocent people is God's will, is one sick puppy who needs to be shot on sight.

I don't give a sweet sh!t what country they come from, or what religion they pretend to embrace... they're maggots deserving only of death.

We, the citizenry of the United States of America, should bow our heads in shame for allowing our government to be complicit in the UN's anti-Israel, anti-liberty, anti-democracy efforts in that region.

What are we, the free nations of the world, thinking?

"War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shoot them in the guts... I don't want to get any messages saying, 'I am holding my position.' We are not holding a *******ed thing. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living **** out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like **** through a tin horn!" - General George S. Patton

Where the f#ck is General Patton when you need him?