PDA

View Full Version : Any Marines like to read?

Shaffer
01-06-03, 01:03 PM
Doc Savage has given us 2 autographed copies of his new book "Doc Randle's Revenge" to give away to Leatherneck.com members. He is asking that the people who receive the book write a fair and honest review in Leatherneck's "Book Review" section found here: Book Reviews (http://www.leatherneck.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=1) . (I can help you accomplish this.)

If you are interested in receiving a free copy and providing a review please email or PM me.

I would also like to thank Doc for providing these books to our members.

Semper Fi,
Jerry

Sixguns
01-06-03, 01:58 PM
Jerry,

I just returned from TAD in your POS. I'm going TAD next week and could use a good book to read on the way to San Diego. As a school-trained journalist, I think I can write a fair and unbiased review for the book.

SF,

firstsgtmike
01-06-03, 01:59 PM
I may have missed something, but whatever happened to the motorcycle?

Shaffer
01-06-03, 04:06 PM
1 book down and 1 to go. Thanks for the offer Sixguns. 1stSgt, we are finishing off the final details on the motorcycle. We will have a couple announcements within the next couple weeks.

SF,
Jerry

Barndog
01-06-03, 06:44 PM
Hey Jerry.......

You never got back with me about my Bro in Hamilton, ON - in doing the custom Marine Corps artwork - on the bike. He's real good. I can arrange a portfolio. Just ask. I dare ya.

Semper FI

Shaffer
01-06-03, 07:12 PM
Barndog,

Hamilton, ON, I have been there. Went to a couple bars after a rugby game. Actually I never got anything about that guy. Did you post it? I may have missed it. I have a guy who said he was going to do a design for the bike. If for some reason he cannot, I will need someone else. I will let you know when the time comes.

Thanks Tony!

SF,
Jerry

Art Petersn
01-06-03, 07:18 PM
I got this in the wrong tread
but its still nice for music got to search

http://nashvilledotcom.com/911/semperfimylove.html

SEMPER FI MY LOVE

Semper Fi my love
Always faithful dear
To the memory of
What we started here

Heaven waits for me
Till I see you there
Guard me from above
Semper Fi my love

I'll go on somehow
Like you told me to
Though I don't know how
If I don't have you

Heaven waits for me
Till I see you there
Guide me from above
Semper Fi my love

All I need to know
There's a master plan
There's a reason why
Help me understand

Heaven waits for me
Till I meet you there
Guard me from above
Semper Fi my love
Guide me from above
Semper Fi my love

Earle Comstock
01-06-03, 07:41 PM
OK quit fvckin around , what bike? I sure hope its a Harley! I guess I missed the boat on this one. Ya know I have been defending Harley alot lately . Maybe because I got 2 , and ready to purchase a 3rd , a 2003 FLHT , or because I was in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP , not the Japanese Marine corp . Its really getting hard to explain why , but then again why do I have to . If you dont like it here move to Japan , England , Italy or where ever you feel the need. I dont need a motorcycle that goes 250 mph , whats the speed limit where you live? Anyways I know this is suppose to be about books , sorry , I just got carried away. Alls you gotta say is shut up , I may be old but I aint deaf ! Semper Fi Marines ! Cpl Comstock:marine: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo: