PDA

View Full Version : Terror Plot Names Released: Now Are We Ready to Profile at Airports?

fontman
08-11-06, 01:23 PM
Terror Plot Names Released: Now Are We Ready to Profile at Airports? <br />
August 11, 2006 <br />
By Doug Powers <br />
<br />
The Bank of England has released the names of 19 people who have been taken into custody for...

redneck13
08-11-06, 01:37 PM
:mad: :!: It's time that America wakes up. It's time to take the gloves off. Profiling? You damn right. How do we know whom is who? As I listened to the news today, neighbor's of these terrorist's ready to kill thousands more said, "oh he was nice as he could be", "He was in prayer with me, good person." So what does this say? Al Queda has learned how the West, doesn't take anything serious. How well they can blend in. Why can't we learn from Isreal's way of handling airport security? Because the pinheads in Washington cave into, the ACLU, Islamic this 'n that. The hell with them. If we peeze some of them off? Including American's, SO WHAT? It's a dat blame global war, and we need to take whatever action that has "substance" behind it, to protect America. If this means profiling a certain group? Then so be it. America always does something after the fact. Why? It's purported from a top Terrorist Expert, who advises our Gov't, that since the 90's we have known about liquid bombs. So why or what are we waiting for? I mean, damn, DUH.....!!!

thedrifter
08-11-06, 04:36 PM
I can see clearly...but the laywers will have a field day on this one...

I believe safety for the nation comes first, before a person feelings...

Ellie

redneck13
08-11-06, 05:01 PM
You're right Ellie. I watched briefly MSNBC, tryin' to get both sides of all and this "tucker" anchor had this lawyer on there talkin' about phone taps, surviellance, I think some profiling, and I thought he was going to have a stroke!! He went ballistic at Bush. But, I feel as you do, Americas' safety should be on the forefront of every person in our Great Nation. SF
I can see clearly...but the laywers will have a field day on this one...

I believe safety for the nation comes first, before a person feelings...

Ellie

marinegreen
08-11-06, 05:27 PM
You're right Ellie. I watched briefly MSNBC, tryin' to get both sides of all and this "tucker" anchor had this lawyer on there talkin' about phone taps, surviellance, I think some profiling, and I thought he was going to have a stroke!! He went ballistic at Bush. But, I feel as you do, Americas' safety should be on the forefront of every person in our Great Nation. SF

OK Top,Ellie,Wind,we know we have terrorist wanting to destroy the very foundation of our exsistance and that whack bastard running Iran has stated he wants to wipe Israel and the Great Satan(U.S) off the face of the earth.How many threats are we gonna take before we send A COUPLE ROMAN CANDLES dwn his windpipe.Hell Russia has supplied Iran billions of dollars in rockets.Duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh !! I think someone on the HILL needs to open there friggen ears.What are we gonna wait until election time in 08 when theres a mushroom cloud floaten over what used to be DC.or NY and then we conter strike and say, looky,looky My American peeps, I have retailiated,arent I a leader on terror now vote republican again.I think I have stated much,much before I hate all the political lying,crooked bastards.And before anyone ?'s me about my loyality to my prez, I only respect those who respect me,kinda like a MARINE CORPS Officer,I repected the rank but didnt have to repect the man.Prove to me your worth me putting my helmet down tight on my head and taking on that wall head 1st.SF
MG:D

marinegreen
08-11-06, 05:35 PM
Sorry peeps,have been angry man today,cant spell with chit,so making corrections Repect should be respect and whatever else you see.Thanks.SF

redneck13
08-11-06, 05:46 PM
:idea: Jerry? Explain to me what the Democrats would do better? Haven't all parties in every part of the Political spectrum made mistakes, didn't act properly? I'm neither one remember I'm "redneck." Oh I totally agree with you. I just don't understand how, or what a Democrat, Indep, or a different Repub., would do if hit within a few days of re-election, that turned the world around! Here's one thing all of them idiot's should do, but won't do...."LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHER'S, AND FIND A REMEDY BEFORE THAT CLOUD RAISES!!" Wouldn't that be a better thing to do, instead of so many arm chair qtr back's? From Eisenhower, to Bush, both parties have made some terrible mistakes. This world isn't perfect, nor is humanity. I have yet to hear one solid statement from the Dem's of "WHAT THEY WOULD DO/DONE DIFFERENT." "OR WOULD DO NOW, BESIDES GET OUT OF IRAQ." (in some ways I agree with them, and some ways I don't). All I can hope for is that we find a way to stop this idiot in Iran, N. Korea, and lower the boom. The UN? What a joke. Now some sort of cease fire deal coming? Isreal would be stupid to do this. I am looking hard to find answer's from either party. And I hope, somebody will make a difference for US and our Allies and the World. If it be a Dem/Rep/Ind/or Redneck, I don't care, but you also have to remember that the President doesn't have a lot of power. And most Dem's voted for the war. We must take the gloves off. As I've said. And the hell with diplomacy. But another thing....we can't win over or beat an idealogy, by bullet's. We have to snuff it out like a candle, if that's possible. People in our Country have grown soft, don't take things serious enuf. Like watch a neighbor, watch somebody doing something not quite to par. It's the attitude, take care of me first, then I'll worry about the other chit later, that has America in a tail spin. Then, you can't really blame people either for that attitude, because it's become a dog eat dog society with no help from our Gov't. Katrina victim's still awaiting help, good example. SF

marinegreen
08-11-06, 05:58 PM
Brother WInd, Our country has been in exsistance for 200 + yrs. and countless wars, granted not every enemy is the same.Back in the mid 70's my friend my unit was training hard on such case senerio,so we knew back then we were gonna deal with this problem.Look at all the chit which has happened to us these last few admins from the REPUKES to the Demolition derby,what happened to the once feared USA,Goddangit Wind,you know as much as myself,and others that our foreign policy has gone dwn the crapper, our problem was( in my opinion) we tried to tell one to many country's how they should live, hell thats like being a parent and always on yer kids about how they should live,how to look,what to eat,so on and so forth. 9x's outta 10 you get rebellion(am I not correct) We also have known that the muslims have fought amongst themselves for centuries, what we think were gonna change that in a few yrs., Not just Nooo but HELL NOOOO!! Look at us now my friend,we have 3rd world countries saying FU America, will show you.

Old Marine
08-11-06, 07:13 PM
Anybody ever think that this could be a smoke screen and something bigger is about to happen? Afterall, these people are not stupid, since most have been educated in the U.S.A.

Zulu 36
08-11-06, 09:01 PM
I don't think this most recent plot was a simple smokescreen. I think it was a serious plot, but certainly not the only one rattling around in their little noggins. One of many.

marinegreen
08-11-06, 09:10 PM
My whole gripe family is this,WE need to quit pussiefooten around,we know theres a couple radiacals out there who will make us go ~poof~ in a heart pitypat.Fontman put on a great article about Nam,we worried about Russia for yrs and the commie ways,but now its religious fanatics and they will send a Big ole candle down on us in a sec and not worry what the outcome will be on them.So I say,lets send them to Allah before they vaporize us, there gonna get to there destination and scratch there friggen heads saying; "HEY WAIT A MIN,WHERES THOSE VIRGINS WE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT!"

redneck13
08-12-06, 09:29 AM
:idea: :!: :thumbup: Bro MG? I found out something (I know you don't like Fox News) but it was on Fox, O'rielly, I thank. Anyhow they had this top Demo on there and was asked what they would do? He said not exact quote...."We'd go after the Terrorists." The moderator said..."so you would invade that country?" The Dem., said....."No, but not left off the table." "We'd get out of Iraq." "Then go after the countries that support Terror." "You're evading my question." "You would have to go and invade that country." It went back and forth. There still wasn't any "substance" in the reply. I found out that they too, from Dean, Kerry, Hillary, many other's, from watching so much on this, they just don't have any plans. Now the flip side. MSNBC. Had interviews with Bush basher's...(remember now I'm a Redneck, not any other Political party), and they said the same damn thing. I agree with you MG, we have possibly imposed our way of life to 3rd World countries. Yes they have been fighting ever since time began. Yes I agree with your anology that you said. Yet these are a "select few" who want to impose their idealogy on "all" of what ever country they are in, doing the most harm, like Lebanon. Yet we don't know what goes on behind closed door's, like...Maybe these countries are asking for our help? Iraq? Granted the "word" was WMD'S." But also it was to take down a "mad man" that did have chemical weapons, which were found, Hence the "Gulf War Syndrome" of Gulf war vets. This acehole killed how many with his poison? Their Scud missles were capable of reaching Isreal, and all nations around him. So, he had to be stopped. It was in America's best Interest to do this. If left up to the UN, (as we see today, the new resolution passed, don't mean sheet to these radical imbesoleptic drain bamaged people), and people keep saying you can't stop their idealogy with "War." Well? How in the name of good sense then are we to stop these people? Sanction's? It hasn't stopped them before? Stop the supply of weapons coming in? They'll find a way. Cut off their money flow? They'll find a way to get it. These people and many more around the world don't respect human life. Martrydom for their "Jihad" is how they are brainwashed. Proven by a terrorist captured and he told them how he was brainwashed and turned into a terrorist. Proven by one of the Al Queda who made a Martrydom tape before he went out to cause "death!!" MG? I'm looking for the answer's, "somebody tell me what they would do, with Substance, to stop this? In my humble opinion, we can't. We can deal with one situation at a time. As it's apparent this Radical Islamic Facist idealogy, is going to be a part of our world until the end. Sure there are countrie's whom hate us. They hated us before we got in the mix of things. And that's only a small fraction, as the liberal press, including sometimes Fox, never shows, the "good" people who are wanting to be free. Cuba?, a prime example. They pose no threat right now to America. So we don't go get 'em. Good Convo, much appreciated. SF Now Carry on you Good Blessed Maggott!!
Brother WInd, Our country has been in exsistance for 200 + yrs. and countless wars, granted not every enemy is the same.Back in the mid 70's my friend my unit was training hard on such case senerio,so we knew back then we were gonna deal with this problem.Look at all the chit which has happened to us these last few admins from the REPUKES to the Demolition derby,what happened to the once feared USA,Goddangit Wind,you know as much as myself,and others that our foreign policy has gone dwn the crapper, our problem was( in my opinion) we tried to tell one to many country's how they should live, hell thats like being a parent and always on yer kids about how they should live,how to look,what to eat,so on and so forth. 9x's outta 10 you get rebellion(am I not correct) We also have known that the muslims have fought amongst themselves for centuries, what we think were gonna change that in a few yrs., Not just Nooo but HELL NOOOO!! Look at us now my friend,we have 3rd world countries saying FU America, will show you.

OLE SARG
08-12-06, 10:01 AM
Wind,
Kinda reminds me of when ms kerry was running for Prez - he had a plan but wouldn't tell anybody what it was. AND now mr hillary has that same mentality. dickhead durbin is off in toyland for a while. pelosi's looking for a girlfriend. dirty harry is babbling like an idiot. ms dean is still crazy as ever and THAT IS THE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP - NO ****ING WONDER THEIR IN TROUBLE!!! A ship full of rats!!!!!
Oh, did I mention ms kerry was in Vietnam!!!!
All the towelheads in the Middle-east WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE IN HARMONY, THEY WILL ALWAYS BE KILLING EACH OTHER. Is that so hard for our politicians to understand.

SEMPER FI,

Marine84
08-12-06, 10:45 AM
That's my motto too Mgreen...............do unto others before it gets done to you.

I don't care what our government does - tap my phone, search me at the airport, look through my luggage, watch where I go on the web - I don't care as long as it catches terrorists. I do think we need to quit with this being nice trash - BLOW THEM ALL TO HELL! Let their Allah sort them out.

And one stupid question - do they REALLY believe that they'll get virgins when they die? Do they REALLY believe that there are virgins left? You know, they do start pretty young these days so...............it's a wonder they don't make targets out of these cometic surgeons that can sew you a cherry so you can convince a man that you are a virgin - that's just funny.............

marinegreen
08-12-06, 12:29 PM
:idea: :!: :thumbup: Bro MG? I found out something (I know you don't like Fox News) but it was on Fox, O'rielly, I thank. Anyhow they had this top Demo on there and was asked what they would do? He said not exact quote...."We'd go after the Terrorists." The moderator said..."so you would invade that country?" The Dem., said....."No, but not left off the table." "We'd get out of Iraq." "Then go after the countries that support Terror." "You're evading my question." "You would have to go and invade that country." It went back and forth. There still wasn't any "substance" in the reply. I found out that they too, from Dean, Kerry, Hillary, many other's, from watching so much on this, they just don't have any plans. Now the flip side. MSNBC. Had interviews with Bush basher's...(remember now I'm a Redneck, not any other Political party), and they said the same damn thing. I agree with you MG, we have possibly imposed our way of life to 3rd World countries. Yes they have been fighting ever since time began. Yes I agree with your anology that you said. Yet these are a "select few" who want to impose their idealogy on "all" of what ever country they are in, doing the most harm, like Lebanon. Yet we don't know what goes on behind closed door's, like...Maybe these countries are asking for our help? Iraq? Granted the "word" was WMD'S." But also it was to take down a "mad man" that did have chemical weapons, which were found, Hence the "Gulf War Syndrome" of Gulf war vets. This acehole killed how many with his poison? Their Scud missles were capable of reaching Isreal, and all nations around him. So, he had to be stopped. It was in America's best Interest to do this. If left up to the UN, (as we see today, the new resolution passed, don't mean sheet to these radical imbesoleptic drain bamaged people), and people keep saying you can't stop their idealogy with "War." Well? How in the name of good sense then are we to stop these people? Sanction's? It hasn't stopped them before? Stop the supply of weapons coming in? They'll find a way. Cut off their money flow? They'll find a way to get it. These people and many more around the world don't respect human life. Martrydom for their "Jihad" is how they are brainwashed. Proven by a terrorist captured and he told them how he was brainwashed and turned into a terrorist. Proven by one of the Al Queda who made a Martrydom tape before he went out to cause "death!!" MG? I'm looking for the answer's, "somebody tell me what they would do, with Substance, to stop this? In my humble opinion, we can't. We can deal with one situation at a time. As it's apparent this Radical Islamic Facist idealogy, is going to be a part of our world until the end. Sure there are countrie's whom hate us. They hated us before we got in the mix of things. And that's only a small fraction, as the liberal press, including sometimes Fox, never shows, the "good" people who are wanting to be free. Cuba?, a prime example. They pose no threat right now to America. So we don't go get 'em. Good Convo, much appreciated. SF Now Carry on you Good Blessed Maggott!!

Ohh believe me Wind(ya friggen Redneck,lol) The Demo's (lition crew)dont have any better Idea then the re-PUKES do.I've said time and time again(and it dont take a rocket scientist to figure it out)Send to or 3 roman candles dwn the smoke stack and I'll gauran-gol-damn T you the rest of the jabroonies will open there eyes and say "ahhh-oooohhhh!" We woke that sleeping giant back up again.Fuq Russia and Fuq hop-sing over there in korea and double pump that maggott in Iran(chit we needc to vaporize that country)Now abouty O'Riley,Dave Letterman told him right to his face on Nat. TV,your 60% BS,I pizzed myself.Dammit Win d you know all them sorry excuses of afterbirth are payed to cause hate and discontent, but Ohhhh how I would love to go heads up with that bit** Hannity, he wont tell me were outta airtime like he does the rest when thehy have him on the ropes.Tucker,Anderson and the rest from CNN,MSNBC,FOX, and the rest are all FQD up,Fontman had a good article this morning,the press cause smore problems then good.I'M TELL'EN YOU PEEPS,LITE THE FUZE AND SEND SOME FIREWORKS OVER,IT'LL STOP CHIT RIGHT NOW,QUIT BOWING DWN TO THESE MF'ERS AND QUIT OFFERING OUR TAXPAYER $$ TO HELP EM REBUILD.SF
Green