PDA

View Full Version : Has Isreal again fallen into a trap by the UN?

redneck13
08-11-06, 08:07 AM
:!: Have they? They pulled thousand's of troops ready to go into Lebanon and start an all out, full force knock 'em tot their knee's campaign. Has Isreal fallen once again into the trap by the UN, Especially France? Or are they saying, "Okay, we'll abide by the time offered or proposed, and let's see what Hezbollah does?" Even though artillery rd's still went out as they were pulling back, possibly to protect the pull back, Hezbollah apparently hasn't gotten the message. And is Isreal doing this to show the world..."See?, they aren't going to stop!!"
"FRANCE, THEIR TROOPS ON THE BORDER WITH THE BLUE HELMET'S AND LEBANESE ARMY?, give me a break!!" "THE UN?" "give me a break!!"
I have pity on those who if not in accordance with Isreal's willingness to try for resolve, because there will be a much bigger attack from Isreal, and maybe they need this time to reasses their battle plans. Now if the Int'l community can't see that Isreal hasn't tried? Then, the hell with them, and go get 'em. You might win a few battle's Hezbullahchit's, but you can bet your sweet ace, you won't push Isreal around, and you will suffer heavily, and Nasrallah? Stick your head out in the open, you chicken chit lil' weenie!! What a shame.