PDA

View Full Version : To: Fellow Poolee's and Wannabe's

JWG
08-10-06, 02:49 PM
Brothers and Sisters alike:

I'd just like to thank you all for the motivation you all are showing in these past weeks. Leatherneck Wannabe's and Poolee's have always been top of the line, but in the past few weeks, I really see and sense a great deal of Brotherhood already.

I sit here, as I'm writing this right now, with a smile on my face. Not because I just watched a funny movie, had a good day, or had too much to drink.. but because I know I will always have all of you, my Brothers and Sisters to look out for me, and you can always count on me to look out for each and every one of you.

If anyone says the Marine Corps is nothing more than a branch of the United States Military, they have never tasted this!

God Bless You ALL. :beer:

MOTIVATED!

-Jon :iwo:

TylerA23
08-10-06, 03:05 PM
I'm with ya man, it's been awesome the past few weeks.
Keeps me motovated, and looking forward to shipping out,
-tyler

Barret
08-10-06, 03:13 PM
I think I speak for all poolees/wannabe's when I say anytime. You are the unofficial Poolee spokesman/Posterboy, anyway.:iwo: :thumbup:

JWG
08-10-06, 03:43 PM
I think I speak for all poolees/wannabe's when I say anytime. You are the unofficial Poolee spokesman/Posterboy, anyway.:iwo: :thumbup:

Hey, it could be worse.. I could have lost the calling early and life, and be a underwear Posterboy now or something nasty like that. :sick:

Haha, God Bless Ya'll!

WannabeDevildog
08-11-06, 01:02 AM
but because I know I will always have all of you, my Brothers and Sisters to look out for me, and you can always count on me to look out for each and every one of you.

Hey brother that's what it's all about. I know that's what attracted me to the Marines. The BROTHERHOOD!! I don't think we could find this through any other branch. Just try to find a site like this for any other branch, I'm almost 100% positive you won't be able to.
I'm with Barret all the way. You've definately done the most to keep us all motivated and focused.

JWG
08-11-06, 05:54 AM
Hey brother that's what it's all about. I know that's what attracted me to the Marines. The BROTHERHOOD!! I don't think we could find this through any other branch. Just try to find a site like this for any other branch, I'm almost 100% positive you won't be able to.
I'm with Barret all the way. You've definately done the most to keep us all motivated and focused.

Hell Yeah, Brother! God Bless Ya'll!

As for my motivation, I have you, my fellow Poolee's , Wananbe's, BROTHERS AND SISTERS.. and all the Marines on this fine website to thank for that Motivation. :thumbup:

MOTIVATED,

-Jon :iwo: