PDA

View Full Version : Homework?

ScottyG
08-09-06, 05:24 PM
Hello everyone I have 19 days until I ship. All my IST's are improving a bit worried about the run though.:sick: Starting to get those nerves but thats only making me focused on not failing. Stop drinking Coke today man thats stuff was good. I was wondering if studying those handouts we get once we enlist are worth cramming over. Thanks

Marine84
08-09-06, 07:00 PM
no....................NOTHING can prepare you for what you are about to enter

JWG
08-09-06, 08:25 PM
Although you may not be able to be prepared.. DO NOT stop studying and PT'ing.

Stay Motivated, Brother! :thumbup:

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

Barret
08-09-06, 08:26 PM
The number one, most important thing you need to know at Boot Camp: Never Quit. Never Give up. Every second of pain is a second of glory at graduation.

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-09-06, 09:50 PM
If the recruiter gave it to you, you can rest assured you will need to know it later. Why not go ahead and learn it now, rather than waiting until you're in the stressful environment of bootcamp to try to learn something? You'll have plenty to learn when you're there so get a head start now.

Mama
08-10-06, 04:27 AM
jinelson has a thread over in Marine Mentor on stuff you'll need to know as well...get to studying poolee :D
Good Luck!

jryanjack
08-10-06, 07:17 AM
The more knowledge that you can memorize and learn before going the better off you will be as that's one less thing you will need to worry about about. I remember before I left all I did, other than PT, was repeat my general orders, over and over again.

Korling
08-10-06, 09:48 AM
Study that stuff, PT, water only and prepare your mind for entering Hell. Its focus time now, not "last chance to party" time. You will never be prepared but the closer you can get to being prepared the better the chance you have of surviving. Hope you earn the title!

chafas2531
08-10-06, 02:14 PM
I was wondering if studying those handouts we get once we enlist are worth cramming over. Thanks[/quote]
:marine: Lad, it is always beneficial to learn! One suggestion I will give you is to give everything you do a 100.1% effort and you will come out of boot camp a United States Marine! Nothing more, nothing less! Go git some "boot!"
SEMPER FIDELIS!:usmc:
ben