PDA

View Full Version : Where are those Egyptian's

redneck13
08-09-06, 02:35 PM
:!: I hope that the Fed's find these Egyptian's. It's scary to think that we, America doesn't have some better way of tracking people coming into the states. Could these people be up to no good, as before? Or was those 9-11 from Saudi? Does Egypt have training camps in their country? It has been reported that the universities are the one's obligated to report that those who were to come to their school's to the feds. What's going on here?

rktect3j
08-09-06, 02:50 PM
The university actually reported the incident earlier then they are required to by law.

ROHO
08-09-06, 03:00 PM
Lets wait and see. CNN reported that 3 of them are now in custody.

redneck13
08-09-06, 03:03 PM
The university actually reported the incident earlier then they are required to by law.
:mad: :!: to find out? This is what just irritates me to no end. But I'll give 'em a fair stance, maybe they are/were already after them, the press just got word and put it out. Thanks for the heads up Bro. SF Now carry on You Good Blessed Maggott.

redneck13
08-09-06, 03:29 PM
Lets wait and see. CNN reported that 3 of them are now in custody.
:D :banana: :thumbup: If it ain't green paint it. Oops wrong topic. Sorry. Awerightay, three grabbed, let's see, 3-8, take away, oh yeah, got it, 5 more to go!!! SF