PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Voters Reject Anti-war Racist-McKinney Expelled from House

fontman
08-09-06, 02:00 PM
Georgia Voters Reject Anti-war Racist-McKinney Expelled from House
August 09, 2006
By John Lillpop

In a stunning victory for president G.W. Bush and the forces of common sense, cop-beater Cynthia McKinney was expelled from the U.S. House of representatives by Georgia voters on Tuesday.

Georgia voters thus did a bit of "Housekeeping" in Nancy Pelosi's Culture of Corruption. Housekeeping that the bug-eyed airhead from San Francisco should have done on her own.

McKinney, known for her conspiracy theories about the Sept. 11 attacks, was demolished by Attorney Hank Johnson, a former county commissioner, who won the nomination with 59 percent of the vote, surpassing McKinney by more than 11,000 votes. Source:

The defeat of this racist dunce is proof positive that anti-war Democrats are about to commit hairy-Kerry on a grand scale in November-again!

But why stop them? After all, ending ones life, political and otherwise, is a personal choice best left to the individual. Right?

Besides, anti-war nutcases like McKinney and Cindy Sheehan are the best thing the Republicans have going this election!

Mike McIntyre
08-09-06, 02:05 PM
DITTO!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

fontman
08-09-06, 05:48 PM
DAMN, LADY! WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU!
By Neal Boortz
Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Well, Cynthia. I tried. Lord knows I tried. I tried to tell my conservative and libertarian friend out there that they would be better off with a barking moonbat Democrat such as yourself in office than with a liberal Democrat who might actually be taken seriously. Some listened ... but not enough.

Just wondering: Are you eligible for unemployment benefits if you're fired by voters?

Anyway ... we'll all be listening today as you rail against electronic voting machines and those crossover Republicans. Is your dad going to step forth and say anything about those J-E-W-S? They did pretty much desert you, didn't they? I guess that at a time when Jews are listening to Muslims talk about wiping Israel off the face of the map, it's probably not such a good idea to receive the bulk of your campaign contributions from Muslims. But, those are the people who wanted to pour money into your campaign ... so what are you going to do? Send it back? You have a few months now to pay back your Muslim contributors by continuing to rail against the President's determination to fight the Islamic Radicals.

Oh ... and about the next few months. Can we count on you to show your ass at least once or twice before the next congress is sworn in? I know the temptation to slither off somewhere and just pout will be strong ... but how about an encore or two? Maybe you could do a joint press conference with that Alex Jones character and that university professor from Wisconsin or Minnesota (sorry .. I forgot) about how 9-11 was some sort of an inside job! What the hell ... might as well go out with a bang.

Just think about it ... If you had just said "I'm sorry officer, I'm Cynthia McKinney. I've changed my hairdo, perhaps you didn't recognize me." Just 15 words. All you had to do was just be a little human for just a moment -- to show some courtesy to a man who's job might require him to stand between you and a bullet --- but you just couldn't pull it off, could you? You had to turn it into a racial incident. You had to call this man who was just doing his job a racist .... and now can you imagine how he and his fellow Capitol Hill cops are celebrating! One bad moment --- and you're out on year ear.

Life's a *****, isn't it, Cynthia?

Kegler300
08-09-06, 06:24 PM
I guess she can always fall back on her acting career...

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/115223.jpg