PDA

View Full Version : You've Got To Be Kidding Me

OLE SARG
08-08-06, 09:52 AM
A highly educated Napalese student (AGE 44 - probably a career student with us tax-payers paying for his education) at MU in Columbia, Mo, is ****ed because he was tasered by a member of the Boone County Sheriff's Dept. DUH, the ****head would not stop for five (5), yes five (5) patrolcars behind him with all emergency equipment on for SEVEN (7), yes seven (7) miles. THEN they get the square root stopped and he will not get out of his vehicle - in my opinion he is FAIR GAME FROM THAT POINT ON.
I guess the ****head thinks because he is a foreigner, our laws don't apply to him, guess again ****head.
No excuse, the ****head has a Missouri Driver's License SO he should know what red lights and sirens mean!!!!
I guess if he had been an illegal alien he would have received SPECIAL TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Osotogary
08-08-06, 10:11 AM
Could they send him to the Guantanamo Country Club on just "general principles"?
Some of the most erratic and unsafe drivers that I have seen on these South Florida roads were driving cars that had license plates denoting a place of "Higher" education, ie. universities, colleges etc. How ironic.

marinegreen
08-08-06, 10:16 AM
Hopefully they squeezed the trigger a time or 2 on that taser.Do you think he dookied all over hisself ? Oooopppsss I better not talk like that,there might be a lawsuit cuz they embarrassed the piece of afterbirth.SF

sgt.lane
08-08-06, 10:31 AM
:) It takes alittle to trip Danny's trigger so he most certainly had it coming....Should have let his DOG loose on him and see how he likes wearing a tailor made FUR COAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WITH FANGS:devious:

Gary Hall
08-08-06, 11:10 AM
I'm not surprised by the arrogance of the "highly educated student". I know the origins of such attitude and I also know one response of such irresponsibility which, if implemented, would go a long...