PDA

View Full Version : Surprised to say good bye.

kovanfleet
08-05-06, 10:44 PM
well my recruiter called me today and told me that i will be leaveing tuesday. i was shock cause i not supposed to leave until the 28th, then i got another phone call tonight and i am leaving tomorrow. It is kinda inconvenient becuase i was have people from out of state come see me before i leave but i have to admit i'm really excited and cant wait to get there. I would like to thank all the Marines on here for giveing all us poolees such great advice and mentoring. There are alot of great young poolees on this site too, when you guys and gals hit those yellow footprint i have a felling you'll do great. Thanks again everyone, wish me luck.:thumbup:

Kyle V.

jinelson
08-05-06, 10:57 PM
Go get em Kyle and make yourself and us proud. Make as much of what little time you have left. See you in 13 weeks as a Marine and brother. Good Luck OORAH!!!

Jim

WannabeDevildog
08-05-06, 11:55 PM
I can't wait to hear from you when you come back... A UNITED STATES MARINE!!!
Stay motovated, we're all back here rooting for ya.
Good luck!

AmyG
08-06-06, 12:22 AM
You'll do great, buddy. I know you'll make it, and maybe even graduate the same time as the others leaving the same time. That would be cool. Now let's get that title!

fraser
08-06-06, 06:46 AM
good luck

JWG
08-06-06, 08:07 AM
Kyle:

As always said, and previously states many times before, I have great trust in you that you will get to that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor and bring that sucker back with you!

Stay MOTIVATED, do YOUR BEST - ALL THE TIME. Like I told many other of my fellow Brother's and Sister's (soon to be HERO's) ;

You WILL have a point when you have to decide; Will I let this Drill Instructor get the best of me.. or will I SHOW THEM I CAN DO IT!

(Keep in mind, for 13 weeks, you will NEVER do anything "right." It's their job to find something wrong in everything you do.)

Another tip of advice.. just remember, "It's their JOB! They're there to make you a MARINE!"

God Bless You, Kyle. Can't wait to welcome you back, BROTHER! Come back a HERO!

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

kovanfleet
08-06-06, 02:26 PM
thanks everyone i am headen out of here soon so ill talk to ya'll in 3 months.