PDA

View Full Version : Pass this on

JRtheSTAR
01-04-03, 05:54 AM
Pass it on!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's TIME !
The 20,000-man 3rd Army Division and USMC Force Recon, as well as the Navy's Hospital Ship COMFORT are on their way.

It is TIME NOW for all red-blooded Americans to STOP THE DAMNED PEACENIKS!
No more flag-burnings.
No more Protest-Marches.
No more "aid and comfort" to the enemy!

We are at War! It is TIME TO SHOW OUR TRUE PATRIOTISM!
I am sick and tired of those gutless, pansy-assed "males" who refuse to pick up a rifle and step up to the plate to defend our nation. I am sick to my gut with the liberal media whose constant diet of "military bashing" has hurt us so painfully in the past.

Our young men and women deserve something Viet Nam veterans NEVER HAD.....and that is HOME SUPPORT!

As for me, personally, if I see just a hint of the "red" gutless *******s I referred to above, they will personally experience the worst miserable day of their worthless and useless life. I see them in ONLY one light - that being an enemy of my country now. And you can take that to the bank!

I ask that you pass this one to as many as you can...and ask them to pass it on. If anyone lives near or knows of a military family whose loved one has been deployed, or is on the slate for deployment, make a personal note to stand beside them, daily, to help them in everyway possible. Let us NOT forget THEM.

And finally, if you have an email address for any deployed military man or woman, pass this on to them. Let them know that they will NOT face what Vietnam veterans faced when they returned "home". Let them know that THIS nation, one nation under God, is here for them...and will be there for them when they come home.

It's TIME to show our true character as a nation. One nation...under God...fighting for the "right stuff". And it is our military who are going to pay the bill.

Hey all you warriors "over there" ...KILL ONE FOR THIS OLD JARHEAD!

Semper fi,
Major Bill Donahue USMC Ret