PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Monday.

SoonToServe
08-05-06, 05:56 PM
After having my date shuffled around a few times, September 3rd, August 20th, tomarrow, and then finally I got a set date. I leave Monday for MCRD PI, I thank you all for the valuable information you all shared and for the motivational and inspirational stories. I shall return in 13 weeks as a United States Marine.

JWG
08-05-06, 06:01 PM
Brother: <br />
<br />
I must say, seems like Monday is a very busy date for alot of our Poolee's here! Outstanding! We'll have many to come back with a nice new stripe beside their dusty nickname. <br />
<br />
We'll...

K8 Mac
08-05-06, 06:12 PM
I leave the same day. Hopefully we will graduate the same day as well. Take care. See you when we get off the island.

JWG
08-05-06, 06:20 PM
Yea.. don't be looking at each other over there.. especially if you two are different Sexes! :beer:

Second thought.. go ahead, I want to have story time when you get back.. haha.

Listen up you guys and girls.. ALL OF YOU WANNABE'S AND POOLEE's.. you guys are considered BROTHERS and SISTERS to me.. and when you earn that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor.. you will be my HERO.

I will join the ranks beside you someday.. but until then, GOD BLESS YA'LL! :thumbup:

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

Poskew
08-05-06, 06:33 PM
LOCK IT UP JWG AND take it easyy and watch miss maria dance to another tequila sunrise :cool:

Poskew
08-05-06, 06:35 PM
Stay moto poolee I will be there with ya on Sept. 5th

Mama
08-05-06, 07:12 PM
Go Get that EGA!!!!

Good Luck!

AmyG
08-05-06, 07:52 PM
Wishing you all the best, buddy! I go Monday, too, and share all your excitement. See ya in three months!!

fraser
08-05-06, 08:54 PM
good luck