PDA

View Full Version : can you get a waiver

jrcollege
08-05-06, 05:14 PM
for dependents, i have a friend that wants to join real bad but they told him know because he has either three or four children himself as well.

my keyboard is messed up to...thje caps button keeps taking my page down

thanks all!

outlaw3179
08-05-06, 06:31 PM
ummm....are you just asking the same question youve already asked before , and this time refferng to yourself as your friend? Dude .....WTF? Do you have some kind of learning disability ?

Marine84
08-05-06, 09:48 PM
I got the popcorn....................he better hurry up and convince me that he deserves to be a Marine or I'm going to sleep on him.....................

JR - WHY THE CORPS? What can YOU bring to the Corps besides your wife and kids that should make me feel better about you guarding my house at night? Would you wife be able to handle it if you got sent off to the opposite end of the earth and couldn't take her? Wouldn't be none of this "if I can't go with you I'm gonna hold my breath til I'm blue" nonsense. You would have no choice and she would have no choice but to deal with it - a lot of women can't.

Like I said in the other post - be a man and stay at home.

jrcollege
08-06-06, 01:08 PM
what i bring is heart, passion, respect for this. i love our president and our country. i am sick and tired of hearing cut and run...and bush lied and bush did this...while we are being attacked by muslims from all over...im sick and tired of people saying lets ask france for help...like john kerry...im tired of people not understanding that iof we leave iraq they burn ARE FLAG IN THE STRRETS AND DANCE...WE HAVE A WAR TO WIN AND PEOPLE HAVE DIED, MARINES HAVE DIED AND BY GOD I DO CARE...IM SORRY MY KIDS AND WIFE WANT TO KNOW WHERE GOING TO LIVE....THERE INVOLVED IN MY LIFE BUT I AM STILL ABLWE TO SACRAFICE...I KNOW I WILL BE AWAY...BUT WHEN YOU SIGN FOR FOUR YEARS YOUR WIFE AND KIDS DO TO....I LOVE THE MARINES, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, AND I WANT TOBE A REAL MAN, WITH VALUES, RESPECT , HONOR SOMETHING I CAN BE IN FRONT OF MY SON, A WARRIOR, A HERO, NOTHING BETTER THEN A MARINE...

PLEASE HELP, THIS IS THE ASK A MARINE SECTION, IM TRYING TO FIND OUT INFO TYATS ALL. YOU NCAN QUESTION ME ALL DAY IM READY! I RUN THREE MIULES ADAY, I DO 1000 PUSH UPS EOD, I LIFT WEIGHTS, BODYBUILD, IM IN MY 2ND YEAR OF COLLEGE, I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FATHER KIDS THAT ARE NOT IN MY BLOOD LINE...I HAVE BEEN TESTED...IM A BULL WITH HORNS AND IM NOT AFRAID TO PUSH BACK!!! I WANT TO BE A MARINE NOW YOU TELL ME WHY NOT!:iwo:

jrcollege
08-06-06, 01:16 PM
I just want to find out info before I join. Im already going to join after this sem's is over. I have been to the office three x already. I mean no disrepect here at all. Whatsa the problem with asking questions...Some questions may be dumb but not all of us are Marines either. Thats why im here lol...I want to serve my country , I dont want to get a bunch of sh*t over it. Thats all Im digging to dip to find if I have what it takes...Lets all startover and please give me a chance to learn this stuff. I have been reading as many post that I can to learn today. I have more respect and love for the Marines than anyone I know. Most people around here think are pres sucks, that we have lost the war, and we shoul;d leave...= weak and I have been defending ourn country to anyone who listen for the last three to four years and Im tired of people bashing man i hate it!!!!!!!!!