PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Chinese justice for illegal drugs!

10thzodiac
08-05-06, 03:24 PM
I saw not to long ago a documentary on TV where in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) after the accused are found guilty, soldiers take them out into the country side and execute them by firing squad and bill their families for the bullet!

That sort of reminds me when a former WWII German solider I worked with told me, "Hitler wasn't all that bad", explaining that if you didn't support your family in Germany they would put you into a concentration camp and when you got out that's all you wanted to do is support your family!

Think any of those good ideas would work here in America?

Zulu 36
08-05-06, 04:30 PM
Sure, they'll work here. If you want to live in a communist/fascist state, which most American liberals seem to want to do.

Nothing wrong with a police state when you're the police.

10thzodiac
08-05-06, 05:00 PM
Sure, they'll work here. If you want to live in a communist/fascist state, which most American liberals seem to want to do.

Nothing wrong with a police state when you're the police.

After all that would be UN-American to punish the people poisoning our children and dead beat fathers/mothers not supporting their children.

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the rest of them." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

redneck13
08-06-06, 03:13 PM
:mad: :!: "WHO GIVES A SHEET WHAT "CHINA" does to their people?" It's a known fact, even petty criminal's are executed daily in China, it's there way, wrong, yes, but who gives a crap? Stupid subject.

10thzodiac
08-06-06, 04:22 PM
:mad: :!: "WHO GIVES A SHEET WHAT "CHINA" does to their people?" It's a known fact, even petty criminal's are executed daily in China, it's there way, wrong, yes, but who gives a crap? Stupid subject.

My friend, did you have to go to school very long to answer this thread so intelligently, or dose it just come naturally for you? I bet your parents are proud of their boy!

SF

redneck13
08-06-06, 06:16 PM
It has taken me a life time to educate myself and I've had some good teacher's who can spot a bone head. No, it didn't take very long to answer now did it? YES THEY WERE. SPELLING? "dose" below, is that.. did it take a dose???? Or....Is it Does? BONEHEAD.....I LIKE YOUR STYLE TOO. MAKES ME WANNA PUKE. So what was the subject? You'd rather knock someone all the time than stick to the topic, your time is coming.
My friend, did you have to go to school very long to answer this thread so intelligently, or dose it just come naturally for you? I bet your parents are proud of their boy!

SF

10thzodiac
08-06-06, 09:51 PM
It has taken me a life time to educate myself and I've had some good teacher's who can spot a bone head. No, it didn't take very long to answer now did it? YES THEY WERE. SPELLING? "dose" below, is that.. did it take a dose???? Or....Is it Does? BONEHEAD.....I LIKE YOUR STYLE TOO. MAKES ME WANNA PUKE. So what was the subject? You'd rather knock someone all the time than stick to the topic,*your time is coming.

But I'm so fortunate enough to have one here to help me with my spelling! Does that make you feel better?

SF

P.S. The last guy that made *veiled threats to me, we both had to go to the hospital, he had to get operated on and I had to get my boot back!

:D

junker316
08-07-06, 03:08 AM
But I'm so fortunate enough to have one here to help me with my spelling! Does that make you feel better?

SF

P.S. The last guy that made *veiled threats to me, we both had to go to the hospital, he had to get operated on and I had to get my boot back!

Zodiac remember this for once....every-one's opinionis thier own. If there are certain ones that raise the hair on your neck then openly DISCUSS it not just jump into a freaking retalitation. Windnface only said he didn't give a damn about China or the People there. These " vile threats " that you claim to be getting is also becoming a reason to NOT DISCUSS a damn thing with you. So far what I have read is simple that you would like to know if some other nation"s criminial justice system would work for the American way of life? Am I right on this so far? It would work if the Government mandated it and then followed through with it...but like everything else our Government wouldn't follow through unless it made them rich.

But on a darker note...When you threaten some-one like windnface or any other VET on this Website you can always feel free to come " VISIT " me. I have enough aggression to last for a while. Do you understand that correctly? One more threat of violence towards another Combat Vet on this Website and me and you can go dancing. Even if it means that we both end up in the same hospital room. I don't mind discussing ideas or opinions with you but when you over step that very thin line that most of us have then you can feel free to come by for a " Talk ". All you have to do is look up my info and swing by...it won't take long. I promise.

inchon
08-07-06, 07:05 AM
At ease Marines!

Old Marine
08-07-06, 08:02 AM
Good training for the dopers of China.

rktect3j
08-07-06, 08:11 AM
I saw not to long ago a documentary on TV where in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) after the accused are found guilty, soldiers take them out into the country side and execute them by firing squad and bill their families for the bullet!

Think any of those good ideas would work here in America?
I got rid of the Hitler reference. I don't know if it has any bearing on your question.

I think my answer is this. China has laws. They have punishments for those laws. Harsh, yes. But the law of the land is the law you had better adhere to. I only wish that American justice was as persistant as that of other countries. What I mean is that if you commit a crime and we catch you and you are sentanced to ten years, I want those ten years. Not 3 years and 7 probation. And I want them in a harsh environment, not club med where criminals recieve advanced degrees in their spare time.

Does this help with this topic?

10thzodiac
08-07-06, 09:03 AM
Zodiac remember this for once....every-one's opinionis thier own. If there are certain ones that raise the hair on your neck then openly DISCUSS it not just jump into a freaking retalitation. Windnface only said he didn't give a damn about China or the People there. These " vile threats " that you claim to be getting is also becoming a reason to NOT DISCUSS a damn thing with you. So far what I have read is simple that you would like to know if some other nation"s criminial justice system would work for the American way of life? Am I right on this so far? It would work if the Government mandated it and then followed through with it...but like everything else our Government wouldn't follow through unless it made them rich.

But on a darker note...When you threaten some-one like windnface or any other VET on this Website you can always feel free to come " VISIT " me. I have enough aggression to last for a while. Do you understand that correctly? One more threat of violence towards another Combat Vet on this Website and me and you can go dancing. Even if it means that we both end up in the same hospital room. I don't mind discussing ideas or opinions with you but when you over step that very thin line that most of us have then you can feel free to come by for a " Talk ". All you have to do is look up my info and swing by...it won't take long. I promise.

Oh mighty protector of ignoramus's, do you think all Marines that read this chit are simple enough to fall your carefully doctored spin of Windn'face post, deliberately leaving out who threatened whom so you could attack and threaten me an rally the troops behind you with deceit: Here is Windn'face's quote that has the veiled threat : "It has taken me a life time to educate myself and I've had some good teacher's who can spot a bone head. No, it didn't take very long to answer now did it? YES THEY WERE. SPELLING? "dose" below, is that.. did it take a dose???? Or....Is it Does? BONEHEAD.....I LIKE YOUR STYLE TOO. MAKES ME WANNA PUKE. So what was the subject? You'd rather knock someone all the time than stick to the topic, your time is coming."

Now who threatened Whom?

And you are so Macho, yeah any time you want to look me up, 10thZodiac is only 27 years older than you, that should even it up for a hardened combat vet like you -vs- a non-combat vet me exchange. Any women or children? Sometimes, just don't lead them as much, war is hell, ain't it!

Are you playing with a full deck? Or just think everybody is stupid and can't read for themselves and you got to tell them what they read?

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

SF:thumbup:

P.S. You better be careful with your spelling too, before you know who see's it, or he'll be all over your ass like white on rice! Your words underlined in red are misspelled in you original post above. Have a nice day otherwise, and a better tomorrow.

redneck13
08-07-06, 09:15 AM
You Sir, don't deserve an "intelligent" response, therefore I will not fuel your need to have one."P.S. The last guy that made *veiled threats to me, we both had to go to the hospital, he had to get operated on and I had to get my boot back!

10thzodiac
08-07-06, 10:00 AM
I believe Wind had answered your question. Possibley a bit aggressivly but still he answered it. To which you replied with personal insults for the sole purpose of instigation. Talking about someone's parents??? Please.

I don't recall saying anything bad about his parents, Quote,"I bet your parents are proud of their boy!"UN-quote.

Windn'face has repeatedly told me and the forum he would be ignoring me, either he has Alzheimer's or you go figure. Obviously we're opposites (thank God) and I promise not to rattle his cage if he promises not to rattle mine anymore, as I do not read the vast majority of his boring stuff anyways, and where did he find that font and funky color, yuk! And junker316 I hope you got to see in your ISP email my counter post in response to your challenge too me, that was deleted.

SF Marines:D

rktect3j
08-07-06, 10:18 AM
I don't recall saying anything bad about his parents, Quote,"I bet your parents are proud of their boy!"UN-quote.

SF Marines:D
It is too late to feign ignorance now. We are Marines here. We can read between the lines. It isn't hard to see what you meant and what your motivation is. That is all I have to say. Wind can stand his own against you.

I think and hope I adequatly answered your original post. I really don't understand why you asked this question though. This is really a Marine forum even though there is an open squad bay and a slop chute, most of the threads have something to do with America and our military. Not all but most. And this is not to tell you what you can or can't do here.

ggyoung
08-07-06, 12:13 PM
OK Lets everybody back off a bit.

hrscowboy
08-07-06, 01:48 PM
Stand Down all of ya or your going to feel the wrath of a Cowboy ridin herd on all your arses. What the hell has got into all you people fightin bickerin and insultin each other, We have many young people that come to this site to see what our Beloved Marine Corps is all about and want to ask questions of us and they see this crap going on and then wonder to themselves is this really want i want to do? Gentlemen and Ladies we are here to set examples for the Men and Women that are thinking about joining our Beloved Marine Corps to protect our country and our Butts like we did some time ago.. enuff said

marinegreen
08-07-06, 01:58 PM
They'll see that we are family with problems,differences of opinion,praise for one another, a few choice words to one another, but I think they'll know that we have each others six if'en the chit hit the fan. We dont want em thinking were perfect,hell that would ruin the mystic of the Marine Corps !!
{{{ ITS AS IF THE GATES OF HELL OPENED UP AND A 1000 SCREAM'EN DEVIL DOGS CAME RUNNING OUT!!" }}}. SF

Camper51
08-07-06, 02:42 PM
It would seem that people might have more respect for the "system" if justice were both swift and harsh. However it is not our way.

Personally I think we should have a more harsh system. Not necessarily executions, but swift and sure justice for lawbreakers.

When I read of "career criminals" and people with "lenghty rap sheets" it is pretty obvious that something is not working properly. Maybe stocks and rotten tomatoes are an answer?? Ya think!!!

Mike McIntyre
08-07-06, 02:51 PM
Why are some so concerned with China’s injustice and yet Iraq’s injustice or Hezbola’s injustice should be none of our concern?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Camper51
08-07-06, 03:01 PM
Why are some so concerned with China’s injustice and yet Iraq’s injustice or Hezbola’s injustice should be none of our concern?<O:p></O:p>

Seems to me that the question was NOT what we thought of Chinese, or any one else's justice, but what we thought of using that kind of justice here...

Read the original post again before you go off. He asked what we thought if those good ideas were used here. (although I don't agree that they are good)

Mike McIntyre
08-07-06, 03:03 PM
Point taken!

marinegreen
08-07-06, 03:26 PM
It would seem that people might have more respect for the "system" if justice were both swift and harsh. However it is not our way.

Personally I think we should have a more harsh system. Not necessarily executions, but swift and sure justice for lawbreakers.

When I read of "career criminals" and people with "lenghty rap sheets" it is pretty obvious that something is not working properly. Maybe stocks and rotten tomatoes are an answer?? Ya think!!!

Camper51, why should anyone have respect for a system that is so corrupt, I mean look we have murders who should get the chair,but OOooohhhh fuqing Nnnoooo they cop a plea bargin for some petty friggen thing and they get life with the possbilites of parole, we got a system that is so scared to convict a murder, CASE IN POINT(OJ Simpson)cuz they were scared that there would be retaliation on there fuqed up city(LA) To this day they know that piece of dog chit is guilty,and he throws the chit right in our faces,The kids see this and they dont give a flying rats azz if they put a bullet in a lil ole ladys hd for a couple of bucks.We got lawyers,judges,politicians that are snorten coke in there chambers and trying cases(Nv. Judge barred, but got a job in Cali). The whole friggen problem is people are turning into sheep more and more everyday,god forbid if they speak to loudly or speak at all,but when they see justice has not been served its nothing but whinning.The system is so fuqed in fact beyond repair and its gonna get worse. Myself I'm ready for a lil OK CORRAL, I'm sic of all this chit !!SF

marinegreen
08-07-06, 03:29 PM
Sorry peeps,got off subject there and wasnt bust'en on you personnely Camper51. I am SF to the family !!!

10thzodiac
08-07-06, 03:34 PM

I'm not here to bury Windn'face but to praise him!

Quote: "My friend (Windn'face) , did you have to go to school very long to answer this thread so intelligently, or dose it just come naturally for you? I bet your parents are proud of their boy!" ~ 10thZodiac

Relax, have a beer, don't take yourself so seriously...

marinegreen
08-07-06, 03:45 PM
******* zod,cut with the sarcastic bullchit and let it fuq'en be. You push for arguements, I have stated on here more then once that "We're all righteous in our own minds!" but you kinda remind me of that babbling idiot Hannity,its his voice is all that matters and he's above everybody. Its funny when he gets put on the spot he cuts peeps off by saying were outta time gotta gooooo !! Stand down on WIND'NFACE.........

Camper51
08-07-06, 04:54 PM
NP Marinegreen, I know ya weren't bustin on me....

Ya really gotta think about it, but also is there anything better either here or anywhere else in the world. Justice is not always fair, but then no system is perfect. I just think we go overboard sometimes in our protections, but if it was me on the other side I might just want it that way for my sake.

I really do feel that it is better to let some crooks get away with it rather than put any innocent person behind bars...

junker316
08-07-06, 05:19 PM
I'm not here to bury Windn'face but to praise him!

Quote: "My friend (Windn'face) , did you have to go to school very long to answer this thread so intelligently, or dose it just come naturally for you? I bet your parents are proud of their boy!" ~ 10thZodiac

Relax, have a beer, don't take yourself so seriously...

Zodiac I don't drink...and when threats are made they are serious. Windnface was just one of many that you have deliberately threatened. with or without praise you have come to terms with turning words and phrases to your little callus points. Windnface can handle himself, of that I have np doubts, but that doesn't mean that you should put temptation where there is no need. Because for one I will answer the temptation. My father, also a Veit Nam Vet once told me " if your are willing to play the music then you better be ready to dance to the song ". Like I stated I enjoy your ideas and opinions but not when you tread on others feet and opinions. if it is only your voice that you wish to hear then holler into a valley and recall the echo you get. But when you wish to hear others opinions then kick back and be ready to offer yours whether you agree with it or not. Without the sarcasism and the intimidation effects. I for one am not intimidated by any one. And when you call some-one out to dance be ready for some-one to answer. I love all my Marines whether they came before me after me or during me. They are my Marine Family and I will defend me and mine even if it is from each other. Offer still stands as before...but I will apologize to the rest of the Marines and poolees and free members of this site for allowing myself to be distracted into such a rage and allowing myself to be defencive for a Marine that can handle themselves. But Family is Family and that is the most important part in my life and I will treat it as such.

10thzodiac
08-07-06, 05:36 PM
"You never have to worry about the big mouths that say I'm going to do this or that, it's the ones that just smile at you you gotta worry about!"

Zulu 36
08-07-06, 05:56 PM
Camper51, <br />
<br />
I will agree with you 110% As a cop this had always been my credo. I learned in Japan that the police there investigate a case with the intent to find the suspect innocent, and if...

junker316
08-07-06, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=10thzodiac]
"You never have to worry about the big mouths that say I'm going to do this or that, it's the ones that just smile at you you gotta worry about!"

:D :D :D
is that grinning enough

junker316
08-07-06, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=10thzodiac]

Never say that smiling is a fortunate thing...a wise man once said..."anger those that you know won't retaliate...anger those that you can control...but never anger those that can and will find a way to bring your down fall ". You can play head games all you want but when the field in empty and you are there alone what pitch are you going to throw next????? What game will you play???? And more importantly is who will be willing to play with you???? Be careful when treading in deep water...sharks are bound to smell the Bullchit you leave as a trail behind you. :!: :D :p

10thzodiac
08-07-06, 08:43 PM
The Judge: Former Marine WW II Veteran <br />
Defendant: Former Marine Iwo Jima Veteran <br />
Charge: 1st Degree Premeditated Murder <br />
Victim: Son-In-Law <br />
<br />
Details, joint custody that wasn't going well,...

redneck13
08-07-06, 09:15 PM
:banana: :D :thumbup: [B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"] I can guarantee you one thing Hoss, you ain't no 27 yrs my senior. You are so full of horse Sheet it's unbelieveable. You are a fake, a phony, and a puke. SF almost Marine. Have a great night.....

10thzodiac
08-07-06, 10:32 PM
:banana: :D [size="2"] I can guarantee you one thing Hoss, you ain't no 27 yrs my senior. You are so full of horse Sheet it's [B][COLOR=red]unbelieveable. You are a fake, a phony, and a puke. SF almost Marine. Have a great night.....

Are you sure you are not jealous of me, paying attention to everything I do is a form of flattery, but that might be over your head and you'll continue to follow me around from post to post like a puppy dog. Do you feel I'm stealing your thunder or something?

P.S. You spelled unbelievable wrong, too many e's! Hope that dose not bother as you said it as it took "A life time" to get as intelligent as you are! You see with your help I can spell does now not dose, thank you! One good turn deserves another.

lets see you are 58 and I'm 63, Aeeh, thats close enough, I won't quibble over five years :D better shave first, I like a hand full of hair if I can get it!

greensideout
08-07-06, 11:04 PM
GSO enters the room---lol---sees that Marines are quarreling---he steps behind the bar and opens the cooler---lol---he digs around and finds Roger's private stock---takes out a bottle and fills Chesty's and Dolly's bowl---lol---he then lines the bar with them and says join me Marines as we wish each other good cheer!
A toast to Roger, may he rest in peace.

rktect3j
08-08-06, 07:49 AM
Someone here talks more chit then anybody I have ever met. Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, James Bond, Rock (WWF) and Zodiac all walk into a bar with a chip on their shoulder. It's been a bad day for all of them. The testosterone level is so high everybody else needs waiders. Only one man is going to walk out of this bar. Who is it?

Or maybe they will all calm down and take greensideouts offer of a drink. I know I'd like one.

Osotogary
08-08-06, 08:50 AM
Only one man is going to walk out of this bar. Who is it?

The guy that owns the bar.

Mike McIntyre
08-08-06, 09:18 AM
Zodiac you are amazing. You know: History, English, Military Law, Tactics, Multi-Culturalism, and Police Work. You are the ultimate warrior, politician, and professor. What don’t or haven’t you done?

I am jealous but of coarse I am the wanabe.

10thzodiac
08-08-06, 09:42 AM
Someone here talks more chit then anybody I have ever met. Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, James Bond, Rock (WWF) and Zodiac all walk into a bar with a chip on their shoulder. It's been a bad day for all of them. The testosterone level is so high everybody else needs waiders. Only one man is going to walk out of this bar. Who is it?

Or maybe they will all calm down and take greensideouts offer of a drink. I know I'd like one.

At the end of the night a Marine leaves a bar.
Outside he sees a nun. He walks over to her and slaps her in the face. Then he punches her in the stomach and knocks her over.

He proceeds to kick her several times and when he's done he bends down to her and says, "Not as tough as a Marine, are you Batman?"

Now someone is going to probably say I'm anti-Catholic and want an apology, so go "Tell it to the Marines!" I was Baptized Raman Catholic!

Osotogary
08-08-06, 09:47 AM
Now someone is going to probably say I'm anti-Catholic and want an apology, so go "Tell it to the Marines!" I was Baptized Raman Catholic!

But I bet you haven't been to mass in years. LOL

10thzodiac
08-08-06, 09:55 AM
Zodiac you are amazing. You know: History, English, Military Law, Tactics, Multi-Culturalism, and Police Work. You are the ultimate warrior, politician, and professor. What don’t or haven’t you done?

I am jealous but of coarse I am the wanabe.

Haven't been around the world twice, seen the wind or knocked every trick twice !

MacIntyre: A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a U.S. Marine Corps base. He goes to the front gate, and says to the sentry, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?" <O:p></O:p>
To his surprise, the Marines accept him enthusiastically. They feed him at the officer's club, they fix his car at the motor pool, and they even allow him to sleep in the VIP quarters. <O:p></O:p>
But, as the man tries to fall asleep that night, he hears a strange sound. All through the night, he hears this sound. <O:p></O:p>
The next morning, he asks the Marines what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a Marine." <O:p></O:p>
The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way. <O:p></O:p>
Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same Marine Corps base. <O:p></O:p>
Again the Marines accept him enthusiastically, fix his car, and allows him to stay in the VIP quarters. That night, he hears the exact same strange noise that he had heard years earlier. <O:p></O:p>
The next morning, he asks what it is, but the Marines reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a Marine." <O:p></O:p>
The man says, "All right, all right. I'm *dying* to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a Marine, how do I become one?" <O:p></O:p>
The Marines reply, "You must go to <ST1:place><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PlaceName>Paris</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType>Island</st1:PlaceType></ST1:place>, there to undergo several weeks of torturous behavior. You will be yelled at, put down, cut down, and physically exhausted. From there you will go on to receive infantry training. You will learn how to fight, fight to survive, and fight to win. You will learn how to act the Corps, breath the Corps, eat the Corps, sleep the Corps, be the Corps. When you finish these trials, you will be a Marine." <O:p></O:p>
The man sets about his task. He goes through boot camp, advanced infantry training, and is assigned to an MEU. While part of the MEU he is sent to fight in two small wars, and three "police actions." <O:p></O:p>
Three years later, while on leave, he returns to the Marine Corps base where he last heard that strange, strange sound. Standing there in his dress uniform, he says, "I have joined the Corps, and I have paid my dues. I have fought for the love of God, Country, and the Corps. <O:p></O:p>
The Marines reply, "Congratulations. You are now a Marine. We shall now show you the way to the sound." <O:p></O:p>
The Marines lead the man to a wooden door, where the Base Commander says, "The sound is right behind that door." <O:p></O:p>
The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, "Real funny. may I have the key?" <O:p></O:p>
The Base Commander give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man demands the key to the stone door. <O:p></O:p>
The Commander give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the Commander, who provides it. Behind that door is *another* door, this one made of sapphire. So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, amethyst... <O:p></O:p>
Finally, the Commander says, "This is the last key to the last door." <O:p></O:p>
The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound. <O:p></O:p>
But I can't tell you what it is because you're not a Marine.<O:p></O:p>

10thzodiac
08-08-06, 10:01 AM

But I bet you haven't been to mass in years. LOL

That's a safe bet! In fact they told me I had to put a religion on my dog tag as you can't be an Atheist if you gonna kill somebody! I reluctantly agreed (can't fight city hall) and put down that I was a Christian!

Aren't you sorry you asked now?

Camper51
08-08-06, 10:21 AM
I know what Zodiac hasn't done........................................

had an original thought...

junker316
08-09-06, 10:45 PM
The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.
But I can't tell you what it is because you're not a Marine

Good one Zodiac. Haven't heard that one before.LOL. :D :D

David Jameson
01-05-07, 02:56 PM
I like that.Harsh but fair.

drumcorpssnare
01-05-07, 03:27 PM
10thz- In an earlier post on this thread (one in which you have repeatedly corrected another's spelling) you said you are a Raman Catholic.
Tell me, is that the kind of Catholic with the little dried noodles w/ the pack of seasoning? Then that would be "Raman Noodle Catholic."

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

drumcorpssnare:usmc: :banana:

OLE SARG
01-05-07, 04:47 PM
10TH IS A RAMAN NOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I get sick of his pinko rantings!!!!! 10th does live in a glass house and throws stones all the time. Maybe, just maybe, one will bounce back and knock him on his arse!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

bob3628
01-05-07, 06:23 PM
I remember reading that during an interview, long after he'd retired, Chesty Puller was asked the same question, and his answer was to do what the Chinese did. When the interviewer remarked that the lawyers in this country would never stand for it, Chesty's reply was to put the lawyers in front of the drug dealers before opening fire !!

10thzodiac
01-05-07, 08:34 PM
10thz- In an earlier post on this thread (one in which you have repeatedly corrected another's spelling) you said you are a Raman Catholic.
Tell me, is that the kind of Catholic with the little dried noodles w/ the pack of seasoning? Then that would be "Raman Noodle Catholic."

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

drumcorpssnare:usmc: :banana:

Ah ! What you're referring too... was just me and another Marine teasing each other. He got me first on my dyslexic spelling of does (dose). A little further back researching my posts you'll see it. If you researched from the beginning to the present you would have seen the spelling teasing in the right context.

I'm flattered though Mark, you researching me http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif. Sort of reminds me when "Old Blood And Guts" read, "Infantry attacks" by, "The Desert Fox". Sad to say the movie got it wrong too...

SF
10thz

ggyoung
01-05-07, 09:04 PM
Oh my now 10th is a movie cridit. I hop everythis is spelled right. Oh my.

10thzodiac
01-05-07, 10:18 PM
Oh my now 10th is a movie cridit. I hop everythis is spelled right. Oh my.

Couldn't spell critic yesterday, today I R one http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif