PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Monday

hunter06
08-03-06, 01:52 PM
Ok everbody, my time as a civilian is up as of Monday. Early Monday morning I will be going to Fort Hamilton for my final swear in and physical and then it is off to MCRD Parris Island. I just wanted to thank everyone on here for all the helpful information and the MOTIVATION even though I havent really posted alot. Ill be sure to check back in in early November when I graduate. Good luck to everyone that is leaving soon and keep MOTIVATED!

Ken

David Jameson
08-03-06, 02:14 PM
Go get E"m wild man and good luck

Barret
08-03-06, 02:19 PM
NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUIT!!! Come back with that beautiful Eagle, Globe, and Anchor!

:flag: Honor

:iwo: Courage

:usmc: Commitment

hunter06
08-03-06, 04:29 PM
Yes sir! Thank you sir! I would never give up. I Have never wanted something so bad.

Ssands
08-03-06, 05:01 PM
Good luck! Stay motivated!

JWG
08-03-06, 06:17 PM
Like others before me have already said..

1.) STAY MOTIVATED

2.) You're GOING to have regrets.. but you WILL get past that, and strive to do YOUR BEST!

3.) Don't come back without that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor!

STAY MOTO!!!

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

ScottyG
08-03-06, 08:46 PM
Good luck I'll be joining you in a few weeks.:evilgrin:

fraser
08-03-06, 09:20 PM
Good Luck

fraser
08-03-06, 09:20 PM
and i hope you will come back as a Marine

jinelson
08-03-06, 10:07 PM
Ken you dont have to post a lot to learn from this site, I have noticed when your on and what your reading. I wish you the best of luck facing the biggest challenge of your life. Keep motovated and never give up always keeping your eyes on the prize and you will do fine. I look forward to seeing you in November as a Marine and brother, heck I may even wish you happy birthday on November 10th as it will be your first. OORAH!!!

Jim