PDA

View Full Version : Bravery

futureMarine418
08-03-06, 07:26 AM
I was wondering if you could share your previous experiances in combat. :tank: Weather it has a happy ending or not. Thank you

:flag: :usmc:

Marine84
08-03-06, 11:19 AM
You're joking, right?

OK guys..............I got the popcorn started for this one but ya'll are going to have to get the keg this time.

outlaw3179
08-03-06, 11:21 AM
Poolee its inappropriate . Most Marines really dont want to talk about that kind of stuff.

jay2120
08-03-06, 02:18 PM
Hey Poolee,
It's good you are asking alot of questions it shows you are trying to gain knowledge and educate yourself. You need to be careful the questions you ask. There is alot of Marines on here that are deployed in Country right now I am one of them that read this. We are all hear to help you with your questions but somethings you are going to learn out of experience. Alot of Marines do not like to talk about there experiences especially the ones here still in the ****. What do you want to hear what it is like to watch your brother Marine die in your arms and you catch the F*ck that did it and cant do anything. I dont mean to go off on you I know you dont know any better but think about what you ask before you say it. Combat is a life altering thing we as Marines live with nightmares so civilians can sleep peacfully at night. That is something you should consider on making your decision to be a Marine and a brother of Mine. I will say one thing about combat though it dont matter if your black, white, purple or blue. You are all green in a Marines eyes. I have seen some of the most heroic things on the battlefield that I will ever see in my life. You honestly put your life in your brothers hand and he does the same for you. I would die for anyone of these guys even Marines on here I never met cause you know they would do it for you. Sorry I am going off on a tangent you just got me worked up. For all my Fellow Marines oooohhhraahhh and God Bless!

wsimkins
08-03-06, 08:00 PM
Marine84, I got the beer this time.

ssgtt32
08-03-06, 08:44 PM
If they are talking to you, it could possibly be a happy ending for them, but not for others! like it was posted before watch your questions! If you want to know about the Marine Corp we will gladly answer your questions, but remember some wounds are internal!

futureMarine418
08-04-06, 03:33 PM
I was wondering if you could share your previous experiances in combat. :tank: Weather it has a happy ending or not. Thank you

:flag: :usmc:

Sorry about this question i guess i wasnt thinking to clear when i posted it. I am allways going to the library getting books on marines and thier stories i just thought i could seee if any one here had anything to share. I had no intensions to upset anyone.

Marine84
08-04-06, 06:15 PM
No problem - it's OK to be curious but just stick to reading books that are written already. I'm sure none of these guys took offense or got mad - they realize you're young.