PDA

View Full Version : Recruiter Assistance after bootcamp

Poskew
08-02-06, 08:47 PM
Ok I heard that after boot camp you can do some time helping out a recruiter by going around talking to people. Im not tryin to sound like some hot shot but I do know a large amount of people around here from and through high school. I wouldn't be suprised if I could get some people to join. When and how do I volunteer for that. Do I volunteer before I go to boot camp or after. This is just a late night thought as I was lying in bed. Trust me my main focus is still on boot camp comming up but I thought that me doing that after boot camp might be some help.

Pvt. Pile.... I mean poolee Poske

outlaw3179
08-02-06, 08:51 PM
On your 10 day boot leave would be your best bet. Or maybe you can talk to the recruiter before you ship to have a slot waiting for you when you graduate. Its good to be on recruiter assistance. You can get promotion points, you can also get awards or letters of commendation depending on how well you do. Hell I even got NUC ( Navy Unit Citation ) . Just cuz I did for a week 2 weeks once. Your a good asset to Marine Corps if you can help enlist quality poeople. But dont think its skatesville. Your recruiters gonna work you .

wsimkins
08-03-06, 06:15 AM
That's all I ever did when I came home on leave. My wife would spend 2 weeks visiting her parents and I would spend 2 weeks in the RSS working. Kept me away from the In-Laws. :)

Never got to actually come home for Recruiter Assistance though.