PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Complete Haditha Probe Supports Accusations Against Marines

GunnyL
08-02-06, 10:18 AM
Nearly Complete Haditha Probe Supports Accusations Against Marines <br />
<br />
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
WASHINGTON — Evidence collected on the deaths of 24 Iraqis in the western town of Haditha...

GySgtRet
08-02-06, 11:12 AM
our Marines to do, use harsh words and just use a bang stick and just yell bang...??? This is a sick joke by, these accounts: &quot;Based on accounts from survivors and human rights groups, Time magazine...

Mike McIntyre
08-02-06, 11:22 AM
I just do not believe that our Marines are capable of killing in cold blood as they appear that they are going to be charged with. On these accounts these Marines should not be judged and it appears...

fontman
08-02-06, 12:43 PM
http://www.thefontman.com/neal_puckett_photo.jpg

Neal A. Puckett and Mark S. Zaid, lawyers for Marine Corps Sgt. Frank D. Wuterich, speak to the reporters outside the federal Courthouse in Washington, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006. Sgt. Wuterich, 26, under investigation in connection with the deaths of 24 Iraqi civilians in Haditha is accusing Rep. John P. Murtha of defaming him in public comments about the case. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)

Neal is a retired lieutenant colonel of Marines, and a Marine's Marine. Wuterich made a great choice by soliciting his expertise in this debacle.

;)

hrscowboy
08-02-06, 01:25 PM
gentlemen i am sorry to say it but i think its time to come home, this kinda crap is starting to surface everywhere in iraq. Now i want all the combat Marines to tell me how your going to keep from killing innocent people when your in a crossfire with insurgents, it aint gonna happen, Its time for our Military to quit listening to bullcrap and listen to the troops and dont worry about the bleeding heart do gooders. Its time for the Media to be thrown out on there arses and tell them you come back you may very well go home in a body bag, This is a war, not a police action or a riot so get your arses out of the way and let the professionals do there work that there trained to do..

redneck13
08-02-06, 08:16 PM
:mad: :flag: :!: Aren't they dropping bombs, or were on suspected Terrorist target's, and haven't there been "civilian" casualties? So what side of the street are we playing on? You're right Cowboy, when the sheet hit's the fan, you don't look for anybody, you just open fire and hope you got the basterd(s)!! These Marines, I doubt very seriously knowing the press ever tried to cover up anything. The leader of the team reported it forewith. I won't assume anything, it'll get you hurt. These Marines didn't assume anything. They got blown up, shot at, and did what a Marine is suppose to do, kill the enemy. If these Terrorists (which we know use civilian's as shields) were in a house using civilians as a shield and they got in the middle, tuff!! No Marine, unless he/she is insane, would seek out to kill any civilian, unless it was to protect their lives and their fellow Marines. This Gen. going to the pentagon? What does that tell me? He's going to CYA up the wazoo. Makes me sick.

jinelson
08-02-06, 09:28 PM
Tom and Paul I agree with what ya'll have to say its no different than what we saw in Nam. One very big difference is the media was not onboard with us as it is with our young brothers. If these Marines killed innocents I believe that it was in accordance with the ROE's and some of the evidence photos of the prosecution even support that. Has anyone else noticed the many spent AK rounds laying on the deck when the media shows the blood, we dont use those in our service rifles! Does'nt that suggest that these Marines are telling the truth and were defending themselves? Im sorry Senator Murtha but you in your political rush to judgement for your own political gain has brought dishonor only upon yourself. I have great faith in LtGen Mattis the Corps and UCMJ that these Marines will be found innocent.

ivalis
08-02-06, 10:05 PM
The same UCMJ has these guys locked up?

jinelson
08-02-06, 10:56 PM
Steve they are charged but not locked up as far as I know. You may have these Marines confused with Marines envolved in another media rush to judgement, perhaps the Pendleton 8.

hrscowboy
08-02-06, 10:59 PM
I have always said that damn UCMJ will burn your arses if your wrong or made a mistake for my part of it i think they should disband that damn UCMJ and let you be judged by your peers of your own rank. Hearsay is allowed in the UCMJ but its not allowed in any court in the USA what kind of bull**** is that..and yes i seen some of the photo's there seemed to me a hellofa lot of ak-47 rounds all over the place. In the heat of battle and bullets where flyin I never looked to see if any innocent bystanders where in the way, if they where sa la ve get the hell out of the way cause someone is going to die. Then you all wonder why i say it needs to go back to the OLD MARINE CORPS at least we knew where we stood, In the New Marine Corps these young men and women dont have any idea where they stand or whos gonna burn there arses..

sgt tony
08-02-06, 11:45 PM
well i guess they could give there families money (with a IED in it) if they were there and they new there was these bad guys i would go some wheres else. Oh that is to easy to get out of the way or turn them in. My thinking is if shot at then kill them all or at least till the shooting stops.

thedrifter
08-03-06, 03:06 AM
Report suggests Marines culpable in Haditha killings <br />
<br />
By: MARK WALKER, TERI FIGUEROA AND PHILIP K. IRELAND - Staff Writers <br />
<br />
CAMP PENDLETON ---- A probe into the killing of 24 Iraqis by a squad...

ivalis
08-03-06, 05:49 AM
Oops, thought they were in the lock up, if not, my bad.

Mike McIntyre
08-03-06, 07:20 AM
Without starting a major debate over the IDF (Israeli Defense Force), You have to respect them for one thing, they support their own.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
“Woops, we told you not to be there. Sorry. Let the international community be damned!"

hrscowboy
08-03-06, 09:16 AM
Mike i have to agree with you on that and it used to be the same way in our beloved Marine Corps why that is not happening today is beyond me. Back in my time the brothers and sisters took care of each other it doesnt appear to be that way today in the New Marine Corps. This so called decorated vietnam veteran Congressmen that shot his mouth off has forgot what the spirit of the Corps really means and needs a couple of Nam vets to show up on his door step and give his tired old arse a blanket party..

Mike McIntyre
08-03-06, 09:42 AM
You got my vote!

OLE SARG
08-03-06, 10:46 AM
I hope Sgt. Wuterich winds up getting some of fatass ms murtha's retirement money. The fatass (murtha) belongs in a rest home.

SEMPER FI,

redneck13
08-03-06, 03:54 PM
:mad: :flag: :!: This just Jacks my jaws to no end. The Press, Murtha, can say whatever they want, yet People Charged with Murder can't speak out, except one, on behalf of their defense? I have no...

OLE SARG
08-03-06, 05:31 PM
Wind,
That's why I call them the "Drive'by Media"!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

redneck13
08-03-06, 07:55 PM
:mad: :!: You better believe dry by media. They are the "sweeper's of "garbage", and head hunters......SF Sarg