PDA

View Full Version : A Personal Note Just For Cynthia Mckinney

fontman
08-02-06, 08:12 AM
A PERSONAL NOTE JUST FOR CYNTHIA MCKINNEY
By Neal Boortz
Aug. 2, 2006

I have a rather outstanding collection of private email addresses. There are, however, two I don't have. Osama bin Laden and Cynthia McKinney. Maybe Cynthia can help me out with both addresses ... but right now the job is to make sure she stays in the Congress. A House of Representatives without Cynthia would be like a bowl of soup without a fly. OK ... so I have a few things I would like to say to Cynthia McKinney .. and only to Cynthia. I know she and her advisors check into the Nuze every day ... so you guys make sure she gets this, OK? As for the rest of you ... this is for Cynthia only. Don't read it. This is just between me and her.

Dear Cynthia:

I see you've sued, or you're threatening to sue the Atlanta Journal-Constitution over a column written by Cynthia Tucker. Apparently you're upset over Ms. Tucker's description of your encounter with that Capitol Hill Cop. Dammit, Cynthia! Would you please shut up about this? Don't you know that if you had simply identified yourself to that cop and gone on your way you would not be in this runoff election? You lost a lot of votes with that nonsense -- your screaming racism and all -- and now you think it's a good idea for you to resurrect that whole mess with lawsuits? Who in the hell is advising you in this runoff anyway? Mel Gibson? If you want to win just keep flashing that dazzling smile of yours. Be sweet. Hammer Hank Johnson on his bankruptcy and money problems in the past. Make him the issue, not you and your stupid antics with that cop. You're picking up a lot of the undecided voters in these last days, and if you can keep your dark side in check (oops! Hope that doesn't sound racial!) and try to behave for just six more days, who knows? You might pull this thing off! Don't you just love the idea of really p i s s i n g off that hollow-eyed aging hippie from Haight-Ashbury and those pompous Toms in the black congressional caucus with a win? You do know they want you to lose, don't you? Well then shut the hell up about the cop incident, and try to get a few campaign contributions from inside the State, and you just may do it! Oh ... and if you're planning to bring Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson down here for a rally ... you might want to work on that plan a little bit. Come on, Cynthia! Be smart! Talk radio and the Republican Party needs you right where you are, being the face of the Democrat Party in Washington!

OLE SARG
08-02-06, 08:57 AM
I am not a racist but ms cynthia could sure turn me into one. She is what I call an "OPPORTUNISTIC RACIST" (fatass Al and Jesse fit this catagory too) and she uses race anytime a situation could be used to further her vindictiveness. She is a fatass leech on the American tax-payer, i.e., she draws a good salary and don't do a ****ing thing.
In my opinion, the cop should have used all his resources to take her fatass into custody - if she kept fighting knock the **** out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to get this same **** when I was working the highways of Missouri as a State Trooper. You stop a ****head representative running 95 MPH and the first thing you hear when you get to his door is, "Don't you know who I am?" AND then they would hand you a handfull of cards and campaign ****. It didn't do any good for the ones I used to come in contact with, they got a ticket just like everybody else. I even had one threaten to tear his ticket up and throw it on the ground to which I replied, "Do that and you get another ticket for Littering and a trip to Jail". He drove away muttering to himself.
Politicians today use politics to further their own agendas and to hell with the people who put their fatasses there. I say enough - vote their asses out!!!!!!
SEMPER FI,