PDA

View Full Version : Marine Names Murtha in Defamation Suit

fontman
08-02-06, 06:28 AM
Marine Names Murtha in Defamation Suit <br />
Congressman Discussed Killings Involving Serviceman's Squad in Haditha, Iraq <br />
<br />
By Josh White <br />
Washington Post Staff Writer <br />
Wednesday, August 2, 2006; A05 <br />

thedrifter
08-02-06, 06:35 AM
Unless Wuterich is convicted, he's got a case against Murtha..

Ellie

thedrifter
08-02-06, 07:10 AM
Marine in Haditha case accuses congressman <br />
<br />
Wed Aug 2, 3:22 AM ET <br />
<br />
A Marine Corps sergeant under investigation in connection with the deaths of 24 Iraqi civilians in Haditha is accusing Rep....

fontman
08-02-06, 08:08 AM
HADITHA MARINES NOT LAYING DOWN <br />
By Neal Boortz <br />
Aug. 2, 2006 <br />
<br />
A Marine sergeant who was involved in the Haditha operation has decided to sue Congressman John Murtha for libel. If you remember, it...

sgtofrifleman
08-02-06, 08:54 AM
Go get him SGT, i think he is smart for sueing murtha, maybe the pencil pushers will stop running there mouth now that they might have to pay up.

Semper Fi

redneck13
08-02-06, 08:03 PM
:mad: :flag: :!: The Commandant of the Marine Corps isn't doing anything to help his "Fellow" Marines. He just goes along with "whatever!!" Why doesn't he come to the aid of his Marines? I can't believe that the Commandant wouldn't be more forthcoming with "facts", and more outgoing about his fellow Marines, who are just lieing in wait, while this despecable idiot Murtha opens his big fat mouth and has them hanging by the end of a rope!!!! To me Murtha, isn't a Marine, never will be to me, and if he was once an officer, I would've hated to been one to be under his command. I hope with all I got in me, that he's sued, re-sued, and kicked from here to haiti's, out of his Elected position and he goes down in flames. What the biggest Jerk of Jerks, who in the name of sense even would think of voting for this "idiot?" Now, Carry on you Blessed Maggot's. SF

thedrifter
08-03-06, 03:14 AM
Murtha Denies Libeling Marine <br />
<br />
By Josh White <br />
Washington Post Staff Writer <br />
Thursday, August 3, 2006; A10 <br />
<br />
Rep. John P. Murtha (D-Pa.) said he does not blame a Marine for &quot;lashing out&quot; against...

thedrifter
08-03-06, 03:16 AM
Posted on Thu, Aug. 03, 2006 <br />
<br />
A two-front war for Murtha <br />
He's under attack by those livid about his Iraq criticism. <br />
By Tom Infield <br />
Inquirer Staff Writer <br />
<br />
In May, U.S. Rep. John P. Murtha...

fontman
08-03-06, 03:18 AM
Yo, Murtha...

http://www.thefontman.com/smileys/mooning.gif

:mad:

Devildogg4ever
08-03-06, 04:43 AM
What a butt wipe!!! http://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/smiliecussign.gif http://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/angry_slap_1.gif

aaron1965
08-03-06, 12:10 PM
Fontman says it all....

Zulu 36
08-03-06, 12:49 PM
:mad: :flag: :!: The Commandant of the Marine Corps isn't doing anything to help his "Fellow" Marines. He just goes along with "whatever!!" (snipped)
I suspect that Hagee's early relief as Commandant may have something to do with his behavior (or lack of it). The "official" line is that they want the new Commandant on-board early so he can present his own new budget in February 07 instead of having to work with a budget created by his predecessor. That has never been much of a consideration before.

My suspicion is that certain senior Marine generals had a little chat with Hagee and basically voted "no confidence." So Hagee is taking the honorable way out - committing hari kiri in a sense by retiring early. If this is the case I also suspect that General Pace may have been in on the voting. It isn't mutiny if the vote is led by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

The Commandant-select seems to be a much more blunt, kiss-my-butt-if-you-don't-like-me-and-my-Marines, sort of general officer.

Murtha may not like this Commandant if he bad mouths any more combat Marines without having all of the facts (or disregards them).

OLE SARG
08-03-06, 01:08 PM
I don't think ANYONE in our beloved Corps gives a **** what bigmouth, fatass, senile, ms murtha thinks or says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike McIntyre
08-03-06, 01:18 PM
Ya, but are Marines going to prison because of #@!$%^&*# politics?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>