PDA

View Full Version : August 8th shippers?

Rock_The_MC
08-02-06, 12:45 AM
By this exact time, next week, I will probably be on the bus heading into MCRDSD. Gah. I am excited/nervous/anxious.

The MEPS down here in Ft. Samm Houston is shipping out Marine Corps shippers on Tuesdays, this whole month. They usually ship people off on Mondays. Which is kinda weird.

But yeah, any other August 7 or 8th shippers around?

1 week left.

K8 Mac
08-02-06, 01:04 AM
Yup im right here. I found out this morning. One week. Crazy! I feel the same way. But im in California and i go all the way to S. Carolina. lol. Have fun in MCRDSD.
Kait

Imstarving
08-02-06, 05:25 AM
Im shipping out August 7th also.

But im from Los angeles.

RS SIMI VALLEY.
RSS CANOGA PARK-RESEDA!!:usmc:

JWG
08-02-06, 06:42 AM
Listen up guys and gals..

You guys have one week left, obviously and hopefully you all have been training very hard for this upcoming week, when you will exit the Bus quicker than you have ever jumped and skipped to school, right?

You all are Poolee's from LEATHERNECK.COM! Enjoy your last week.. your family.. your friends, and especially your fellow Poolee's and Wannabe's with you in spirit as you embark to that MCRD and step on those Yellow Footprints.

Keep that GOAL in sight.. Stay Motivated.. and ALWAYS... ALWAYS... DO YOUR BEST!

I will see that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor in about 13 weeks.. and I will be SO PROUD of each and everyone of you.

GOD BLESS you.

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo: