PDA

View Full Version : Obsession: What The War On Terror Is Really About

Barret
07-31-06, 02:58 PM
Somewhat long video,But I thought it was interesting.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614)

JWG
07-31-06, 04:35 PM
Matt,

I saw that this is about 1 hr. 17 minutes.. so I will definitely watch it when I get some more time and reply further.

-Jon :iwo:

Barret
07-31-06, 06:38 PM
It really makes me wonder: With all these people saying that Iraq is just another Vietnam, this movie shows alot more similarities with World War 2.Such as:
1. An Attack on American Soil. (Pearl Harbor)
2. A dictator/group who wish to wipe out the Jews.(Sadaam Hussein/Islamic Extremists)

I find it crazy that some people have the attitude of "Just leave them alone, and they will leave us alone." They have vowed to never quit until they literally rule the World.

Main Points the Movie Stresses:

Most Muslims are good people, only 10-15% of Muslims carry out Terrorist acts (This does not mean that only 10-15% are Anti-America.)

Islamic Extremists are strikingly similair to the Nazis (Wish to Wipe out all Jews, And destroy the Western Civilization/Culture.)

The main message the video carries is this: Americans have to stop being so Politically Correct, and also that we need to stop denying that they are there to stay, and we cannot just ignore there evils and hope they will go away, and Most of all: "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men stand by and do nothing."

JWG
07-31-06, 06:50 PM
It also shows that.. Jihadists are deceiving people on purpose.

They don't just want the death of Jews or Zionists.. they want the destruction of EVERYONE who does not convert to their ways.

Israel and America are just at the top of their current list..

Barret
07-31-06, 06:54 PM
True. This also could be very disturbing: They say that Israel is a window to the future, and that there fate might be ours. Heres to hoping that Hezbollah goes down.:beer:

JWG
07-31-06, 06:55 PM
True. This also could be very disturbing: They say that Israel is a window to the future, and that there fate might be ours. Heres to hoping that Hezbollah goes down.:beer:

Yes.. I'll drink to that.

Also.. if need be, I get my shot at shooting one of the bastards!

MOTO!!

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo: