PDA

View Full Version : McCain

Smalcom
07-29-06, 07:57 PM
John McCains son supposedly enlisted in the Corps anyone have news on this? One person said he graduated and another said he just enlisted.

jennifer
07-29-06, 08:08 PM
FYI... http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32692

The Sandman
07-30-06, 01:35 AM
Personally I dont care whos son is doing what. We are all just people... rich and poor alike. We all bask in a freedom that has forgotten its price (not by all but many). His dad has influcence, hopefully he doesnt use it to his unfair advantage.

Lithium
07-30-06, 10:34 PM
I doubt that a drill instructor will be influenced at all. In fact he will probably be "dealt" with more severely because of his situation.

All I can say is good for him. And go John McCain!! A congressman whose son enlisted. My respect for the Mr. McCain and his family has raised highly. I will vote for him if he runs for President in 2008.

kovanfleet
07-31-06, 12:47 AM
I doubt that Mccain would do anything either. His family has a great military past and i belive McCain would like his son continue on that tradition. I think I herd about a story on this or some other site that some general's or other top brass' son enlisted and the D.I. gave him a little extra attantion for that, could go the same way for young johnny.