PDA

View Full Version : Attorney: Col. visited ‘Pendleton 8’ before announcing charges

thedrifter
07-28-06, 02:51 PM
July 28, 2006 <br />
<br />
Attorney: Col. visited ‘Pendleton 8’ before announcing charges <br />
<br />
By Gidget Fuentes <br />
Staff writer <br />
<br />
OCEANSIDE, Calif. — An attorney for a Navy corpsman confined with seven Marines...

fontman
07-28-06, 03:20 PM
But, according to a spokesman, Navarre was conducting a “health and safety” check of the brig and the personnel and members inside.B U L L S H I T !

:mad:

Osotogary
07-28-06, 03:32 PM
B U L L S H I T !

Yep, and you didn't need to be a Marine to figure that one out.

ggyoung
07-28-06, 03:40 PM
I wonder how the brig turn-keys and NCOs are treating them. After being the NCOIC of "Brovo Block" max securty at the 3rd MAV Brig 1970 in Vietnam for my last 3 months of my last tour in Vietnam it makes me wornder. We had 4 guys from the QuaSon Valley masaquare(sp). We felt that they had a bum rap on them. We would let them out of there cells for a little bit of time. The 1st 3 were found guilty. But the last Marine to to trail came from the 3rd Marines to the 1st Marines down south had his old Plt. leader come to testafi for him. He was found not guilty and so the other 3 got off to. That Plt leader was 1st. Lt. Olver North. You can read all about it in the book "Blues Bastards"

redneck13
07-28-06, 03:59 PM
[COLOR="Red"]:mad: :!: I had the displeasure of working with the NCIS at one time, and I can honestly say, they couldn't find their ass with both hands. This is totally nothing but a political bunch of garbage, covering somebody's ass, as you know S****runs down hill. NCIS, this Col? MAGGOT'S OF MAGGOT'S...../COLOR]

ggyoung
07-28-06, 04:40 PM
I personley think that if they find these guys guilty ther is going to be more harm to our Marine Corps than they can handal'

thedrifter
07-28-06, 05:02 PM
Lawyers renew efforts to have 'Pendleton 8' released <br />
<br />
By: MARK WALKER - Staff Writer <br />
<br />
CAMP PENDLETON ---- Lawyers for seven Marines and a Navy corpsman held in the Camp Pendleton brig on murder...

OLE SARG
07-28-06, 07:49 PM
The towelheads at GITMO are better treated then these Marines. THAT IS A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am getting sick and tired of the "if they are muslims kiss their ass" mentality!! The SOB's want to kill Americans, Jews, etc. and I say KILL THEIR ASS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me a racist I could give a ****!!! Unlike our politicians in Washington I call it like it is!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

marinegreen
07-28-06, 09:25 PM
This is almost a scarey senerio for these Brothers, if the Brass and NCIS are pulling sneaky chit, whats to say documents wont get pencil fuqed by these lil political bit**es so as to cover there back sides to where they were'nt the bad guys here. Where are the officers with some back bone these days. WHy is our govt. letting this draw out so GD long ?? seems like Washington is play'en both sides of the fence here. We dealt with NCIS in boot camp, some fuq from my plt took live rounds from the firing range, they werent the most friendly suit & tie boys back then either.I dont know who stole em but I know we BENDS AND WHOOPIED most of the day.

sgt tony
07-28-06, 10:45 PM
Well sounds like we should protest like the illigeals did and demand there release. What about that all for this.