PDA

View Full Version : "just Shut The_________up, Let 'em Do It!!"

redneck13
07-27-06, 04:32 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: :!: I don't about ya'll but, I've listened to just about every reporter, ret. Gen.'s, Col's, former this, former that, College people, some thank tanks, and Condis' Stuff, I don't think I've missed one sayin' somethin' 'bout this Isreal Conflict with a Damn bunch of Rag Head, dipsheet terrorists. I wish they would "JUST SHUT THE________UP, LEAVE 'EM ALONE, LET 'EM DO WHAT NEED'S TO BE DONE!!!" IRAG HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN. IRAN, N. KOREA, and they are likin' the livin' hell out of it. Cause they get time to do their thing as the World concentrates on what Isreal is doing. Isreal, God Bless them. Did ya'll, (Christian's) know, that it says in the Bible, "Don't mess with Isreal?" Take a peek when ya can. SF Now Carry on Germs.

chafas2531
07-27-06, 05:25 PM
:marine: Brother, it never ceases to amaze me how simple it really is. Amen and amen! (And I used to think Don't mess with Texas was cool). Let Israel do what she must do and God help us to do likewise. God bless America!:thumbup:
:usmc: SEMPER FIDELIS
ben

yellowwing
07-27-06, 05:54 PM
Meanwhile, while no one was looking, Chavez in Venezuela buys another 100,000 new AK-103 and a few more Su-30s. We better keep an eye on him especially if he starts developing a blue water navy.