PDA

View Full Version : Just Shoot Me!

yellowwing
07-27-06, 09:15 AM
Saddam prefers bullet to noose
Source: AP (http://www.krqe.com/expanded.asp?ID=16403)

BAGHDAD, Iraq -- If he's convicted at his Baghdad trial and sentenced to death, Saddam Hussein said he'd rather be shot than hanged.
The request came during his first trial appearance in more than a month.

The ex-Iraqi leader has been combative, complaining he was brought to court against his will. He also has challenged the authority of the court rejecting the panel as a tool of the American occupation.

Executions in Iraq are normally by hanging, but Saddam said, as a military man, he'd choose firing squad.

fontman
07-27-06, 09:19 AM
Request granted, providing his balls get lobbed off first!

thedrifter
07-27-06, 09:22 AM
Any Volunteers???;) :D

Ellie

Osotogary
07-27-06, 09:36 AM
Why don't they just shoot him in the legs and then hang him? That would cover both his request and the norm for execution in Iraq.

yellowwing
07-27-06, 10:33 AM
I just spent 30 minutes trying to find if any bookies are offering odds on Saddam's aquital. Nothing to be found. I guess even compulsive gamblers have common sense now and then! :D

Ironrider
07-27-06, 11:16 AM
Awww...give us out in Vegas a chance, wait till the verdict is in...:marine:

Marine84
07-27-06, 11:24 AM
I want to volunteer for the firing squad! (jumping up and down, hand raised hollering ME, ME, ME!)

Wouldn't do no good to start a pool here - we would all be betting on the same thing.

Ironrider
07-27-06, 11:31 AM
Well...we could start one on bullet placement, I guess .....

Marine84
07-27-06, 11:37 AM
yeah, yeah............that's the ticket..............bullet placement

yellowwing
07-27-06, 01:21 PM
I want to volunteer for the firing squad! (jumping up and down, hand raised hollering ME, ME, ME!)

Wouldn't do no good to start a pool here - we would all be betting on the same thing.
Or we could start nominations? :idea:

Which Marine do you think deserves to put the bullet into Saddam?

outlaw3179
07-27-06, 01:23 PM
Ill see if I can borrow a ma-deuce from the armory.

hrscowboy
07-27-06, 02:58 PM
let me hang him by his toes and beat on him alittle then we'll put him up on a camel and drop the noose on him and as he is takin his last breath cut his gonads off and then shoot him..

His_angel
07-27-06, 03:18 PM
Or we could start nominations? :idea:

Which Marine do you think deserves to put the bullet into Saddam?

Danged. I'd love to do it!! But there are those who are now serving in the Marine Corps who once lived under Saddams rule and thumb. Marines who had family members imprisoned, raped, tortured and killed. Some of the Marines were even imprisoned by Saddam and came to the US after they were released or escaped. (Oh, and other service members too.) I'd think they deserve first dibs on being a part of any firing line or hanging party. And if there's room for me then by all means add me to the rolls.

Angel

rktect3j
07-27-06, 03:24 PM
BANG. Done.

chafas2531
07-27-06, 03:25 PM

:marine: I volunteer and only if I can use a .45. Then I know I can't miss. :evilgrin: Once you pass 40 those eyes go downhill!:(
SEMPER FIDELIS!
ben

MIKECHRY
07-27-06, 04:26 PM
I Was Thinking Maybe A Larger Caliber...say 155mm

redneck13
07-27-06, 04:39 PM
:banana: :flag: :!: I agree with Angel, and I think everyone must have a live bullet, oh hell a full mag. not just a few, maybe one or two, with the real bullets. Whatever he wants, is good, as he knows he's goin' to get his "Virgin's."

Camper51
07-27-06, 05:46 PM
Cut off his gonads??? nah let me use an m-16 on the right one, someone else can have the left one...

Wyoming
07-28-06, 07:39 AM

Put him in a pig sty.

Smear him with bacon grease.

Feed him ham hocks.

Splatter him with pork blood.

Anything to do with pork.

That'll screw up his world and keep the virgins at bay.

No matter how he is 'executed', he will be a martyr to most. So why let it be a fast demise? If he want's to go on a starvation diet, let him. Drop in and check on him every few days and leave a plate full of pork delicacies, just in case he gets hungry.

Art Petersn
07-28-06, 08:05 AM
Don't for OJ went free